Mechaneer choppa and engineering

i dunno if any one has commented on this but id like to.

I seem to have noticed that the choppa doesnt get a speed buff from paladins, is this because its a vehicle and not a mount or is this gonna be fixed in a coming patch?
    Also as a shaman player I can't buff my mount with water walking and I know death knights frost aura can keep it above the water. I figured its due to the fact i cant buff the mount when im riding it will there be a way for shaman driver to over come this obstacle in the future?
    Another thing is it ment so i cannot trade people while driving when i can do so while on mount?
    Ive also noticed i can't get some one into the choppa some times when i have my non-combat pets out. a bug perhaps?

Future ideas for engineering schemata, a radio attachment for the choppa, hehe, yes i know rather odd but it would be awesome to hear either songs that are actually on daily radio or to hear things like wow insider while im driving my choppa.

an upgraded scrap bot aka a newer repair bot.

a gnomish/goblin item that randomizes what it does... like randomly will give u 400ap or drop a gernade infront of you when it procs of an attack or when hit.

A gnimo for the Choppa, i built a choppa and i can built the scrap bot why not let me combine the 2 into one beautiful apperatus....

Random thoughts and info from an Engineering weirdo to others

Re: Mechaneer choppa and engineering

The Mechano-Hog is considered a "Siege Vehicle" like the mammoth with vendors or the flying carpet.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FockeWulf
    The Mechano-Hog is considered a "Siege Vehicle" like the mammoth with vendors or the flying carpet.
    Yea, if it can hold more than 2 people, then it'll have the settings of a mount vehicle. But said patch is suppose to change that..

Personally I like being able to ride my hog around silithus collecting all that dust and not being affected by it's speed limiting effects

Quote Originally Posted by Nookey
    youre an engineer (and from ive read quite a dedicated one) and i dont think you spelled ANYthing correct in that post..
    QQ. So his spelling is off but you can still understand. What's an engineer got to do with spelling anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by adzzz
    QQ. So his spelling is off but you can still understand. What's an engineer got to do with spelling anyway?
    Not have backfires? :P

Quote Originally Posted by occulus
    Also as a shaman player I can't buff my mount with water walking and I know death knights frost aura can keep it above the water. I figured its due to the fact i cant buff the mount when im riding it will there be a way for shaman driver to over come this obstacle in the future?
    Just cast Water Walking on yourself, mount up and ride over the waves