Death Knight - Are you being kited?

Thinking about rolling a melee class to be my alt. Playing and loving my mage, but wanna try something different. One of the main reasons I chose the mage class was that they are good at kiting and dont get kited(heh, kiting a ranged class but you get my point). So do you get kited in pvp? As a frost mage DK are quite easy to kite but the unholy ones have a chance. So

1.Do you get kited by ranged classes (other that the mages that can kite )?

2.What melee classes give you the hardest time in pvp?

3.Have not played arena since I am levelling my mage to 80, but in pvp how much do DK's rely on big burst damage compared to lets say... retpalas? (Any damage I have received as a mage from melee classes seems huge )

I'd be wery grateful for some help

Ps: Sorry for the typos, dont write that good english

Pps: Happy new year!
    Fool me once... SHAME ON YOU!

Re: Death Knight - Are you being kited?

yes you do get kitted by all competent class that can kite.

Hunters are a huge bitch in terms of kiting with disengage being the ultimate gay skill in pvp if you're melee. Wing clip is better than CoI after about 4 seconds so even when you get them into range you only have time for a couple of attacks before they are out of range again. You death grip them then they wing clip you again and disengage back out to range. Since disengage's cd is shorter than dg's a good hunter craps all over dk's unless you're frost as then with howling blast you can atleast nuke them some while you're struggling to get back into melee range.

For melee classes we fight it's all about how many cooldowns the enemy has up. Against a subt rogue if they have blind/vanish off cd you have to be extremely careful and smart about when you use your abilities or eventually you're getting locked down for all sorts of stun lameness.

Ret paly's we can go toe to toe with but then once we're both down to low hp they bubble and heal up while you sit there swearing at them.

clicky for armory

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: AAAAARGH *bash keyboard* grmbl *mumbles incomprehensible words*

1) hunters are .... irritating no freeze for red mens , wing clip disengage .... i havn't seen a lot of shammy so i don't know about their bump , droods who know how to use roots are also annoying , sp and mind flay well any way i die pretty fast against them

DK don't have a lot of way to cath runners CoI which is not that great and DG but the cooldown is pretty long so i can be kite pretty easily

2) Pallys are hell for me i mean cleaning , stun , no snare , heal ... i've seen some prot pallys and i find them hard to fight
    rogue are also difficult to fight but they can kill pretty much everybody during their stun ..... ( i've seen a 20k hp lock doomed by a rogue while stun Oo the same goes for me -.- )

but i don't really have any pvp gear and right know bg are hell hit first burst and win .