Tree Form Stunned

I dont want to say all forms cause im not sure, and i dont want to say all stuns cause im not sure. Some times when i am stunned after the debuff goes off i still cant move for another 1-2 seconds. I noticed it when there was a mob that was AOE stunning people in naxx, and me and my friend both tree druids, are standing around not moving while every one else is unstunned. Funny thing is i can still cast spells just i cant MOVE. wtf?? anyone?

Re: Tree Form Stunned

I've experienced the same thing on my druid. I belive I saw a blue post stating that they are aware of the bug.

Same here. I always thought that it was working as intended.

Yes, this happens to me every time at Cyanigosa when she does her Arcane Grip which teleports everyone to her. Even though it's not a stun, I can't fucking move afterwards.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I've had this happen while fighting Sapph in cat form. Messed up, got knocked back, landed but couldn't move for quite some time. Enough to mess up my rotation. I've since experimented with that and probably 50-75% of the knockbacks I get from this particular fight (I don't usually get ANY but after it happened once I had to check it out...so I took a few more LOL) stunned me, and kept me stunned. I noticed other people who had this knockback effect happen to them were NOT stunned, except for one, another feral cat.

Should note that every time I've had this happen I've been in cat form.
    Haven't tried to replicate results in any other forms.

it happens in moonkin as well

Happened to me a couple of times lately in pvp while in cat form.

I think there was a blue post somewhere stating it could be a problem related to a missing "Getup" animation for shapeshifters. Personally that is the only occasions i'm sure to have encountered this bug, but it happes often so it kinda gets to the state where you just think it happens more often than that

Its true there was a blue post(was listed on mmo-champion as well) that many times after we're stunned/knocked back even after teh debuff runs out we're still stunned for 1-2 more seconds, the GM said that treeform seems to see this more often but that its occurs in all shapeshift forms and they are aware of the issue.

Happened to me also mostly in tree form. Happens on knockback effects , stuns also. Very annoying

this happens to me aswell in moonkin form. but it has got it's advantages aswell. When I am knocked back or stunned my char keeps on casting even tho he's flying in the air or is stunned which is quite nice.

I once drank a lava lamp.... It wasn't lava

Treeform does indeed not show the "fall-and-rise"-animation. But I've watched it closely, and others are able to move 1 second faster than we are after being tail-swiped eg. Goes for all our forms.

Yeah, it goes for all forms. Never noticed it on Cyanigosa (neither treant nor moonkin) but its not like its lethal to stay there as long as the tank moves into position right away.

15+ Year Old Account

i notice this A LOT on fights like the last boss of Gundrak and that STUPID water elemental... thing in Violet Hold.

"So your Regrowth just got interrupted AND you've been knocked back the opposite direction to the tank and can't move for 2-3 seconds."

yup, sounds fair.

I only noticed this happen to me in naxx. I get stunned, but can still cast but cant move. Its good in a way, I can cast but just cant move.

How ever, if your getting punted back from a knockback ability, more than likely your in meelee range and need to re think where you stand.

LoL healers should never really get knocked back to the point where your tank dies because of a 1 second bugg... Seriously ;o

ya but we shouldnt have a disadvantage over other healers either, be it 1,2,3 or even half a second, its a bug and should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by spaycez
    I dont want to say all forms cause im not sure, and i dont want to say all stuns cause im not sure. Some times when i am stunned after the debuff goes off i still cant move for another 1-2 seconds. I noticed it when there was a mob that was AOE stunning people in naxx, and me and my friend both tree druids, are standing around not moving while every one else is unstunned. Funny thing is i can still cast spells just i cant MOVE. wtf?? anyone?

LUMBERJACKEEEER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sir spamalot

LUMBERJACKEEEER!!!

lol