inscription is too buggy,rediscovered and overwritten glyphs

So I have been getting duplicate glyphs when I do my northrend inscription research,im not happy with it,but figured its just something I have to cope with,then this morning I rediscoverd the glyph of mind soothe again,but this time it really screwed things up.

If you click on the in game link generated by inscription on my character and scroll down to mind soothe and then hilight the glyph that it produces it makes a glyph of shadow not mind soothe,I even made 5 of them to see if it was just a UI bug.its not selecting glyph of mindsoothe and hitting create all made 5 glyph of shadow.

anyone else getting hosed with rediscoveries or mislabled glyphs?

Re: inscription is too buggy,rediscovered and overwritten glyphs

no issue's here that I've noticed. Just finished with Azeroth discoveries and trudging along slowly with Northrend. I'm somewhere in the 40 out of the 80 or Northrend discoveries.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

i have never had that issue. i have all the minors and just stop doing research as u only get scrolls. for northrend none of mine have ever overwritten or given me the same one twice. talk to a gm about it.

I believe I have the same problem with that glyph specifically. I just don't care as the Mind soothe glyph sells for silver, where the shadow one sells for a 5-10g

Glyph of mind soothe is glyph of shadow.

Glyph of mind soothe was removed in the beta to make way for glyph of shadow - in order to buff shadow dps.

Presumably, in order to make this change, Blizzard simply changed the name of the existing glyph of mind soothe (rather than rebuilding a totally new glyph) and changed its properties.

However it seems in some places they haven't updated the descriptions accordingly.

Thus with glyph of mind soothe you will always be making glyph of shadow (the glyph is just named incorrectly in some places). Glyph of mind soothe does not exist (removed in beta).

Edit: see this post http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=21976.0

Deleted

scrolls are uselss in raids at least, doesnt stack with raid buffs -.-

Deleted

Bloodelfer> We dont have a single raiding mage in our guild. If mana was an issue, int scrolls could have helped people then