Affliction seems to be the a Hot Topic right now on the forums since alot of warlocks generally make it out to be
the top DPS spec for Warlocks right now.
Obviously this thread is going to be like every single other Warlock thread about affliction and its aspects.
But to my concern, I am looking for responses from high end raiding Affliction Warlocks that have experienced and
played all the aspects of Affliction with the right gear requirements and played the other Warlock spec's that seems to compensate
Armory, My current spec (0/41/30)
I have certain gear that i swap around that preform better in different situations,
e.g Heroics ill throw on Crit gear since you don't need much hit.
Or Raid-wise ill throw on hit gear that raise my hit to a high extent that is close to capped.
My Current State
Now I have had a good experience with 0/41/30
Pets - Trash i have Imp, and for bosses i have felguard out, i dunno why don't ask
just something i prefer, seems felguard has a lot more survivability, always re-summoning Imp
Rotation - CoA --> Corruption --> Immolate --> Lifetap --> (Mainly for the 4 Set-Bonus) --> Spam Incinertate [Repeat]
On a solid patchwerk fight with Raid usually buffs, Dps will average at about 3.5k - Cant seem to just push any further.
With A lot of raiding, and experience with 0/41/30 - I've seemed to adapt to it A lot and consider reasonable but think its time for Affliction.
After A lot of forum researching, In depth research, Speaking to experienced Deep Affliction raid locks, its convinced me to respec Affliction
multiple times and i just cant seem to get the right Rotation, AddOns, etc.... and always seem to be respecing bak to 41/30 :\.
I would like Any experienced warlock who has Alot of Indepth knowledge with Affliction and knows all its aspects.
Right I'll get to the point and make it simple....
I would like to Respec affliction but fear i dont have the correct gear or rotation and need some help from those high end raiding affliction locks to fill me in.
- What's a good amount of haste i should aim towards
- Gear that would be recommended to improve afflictions benefits alot more
- Any brief knowledge on how affliction preforms on certain fights, E.g alot of Moving around fights like Thaddius or Simple fights like Patchwerk.
- Any recorded fights (WWS) or recount screens that show affliction at its best - Just by curiosity ^.^
- Macros that can help with Timing, Dots, Cast sequence that time dots perfect and sustain cutting dots.
- How Affliction preforms against high DPS geared classes like, Fury Warriors, Druids, Death knights, and all those hybrids classes doing insane DPS in blues -_-
[u] The Rotation
What Rotation deals the best output of damage,
How the rotation preforms in fights which require A lot of moving around which can cause the rotation to break and lower DPS.
I don't wanna turn this into a big wall of text but, just any knowledge from experienced warlocks that can provide a good brief answers to my questions would help heaps
Looking forwards to affliction.