Give 1H Fury back!

Im sad about 1H fury not running properbly anymore. In TBC i was able to push 3,3k dps on brutallus. The specc was about stacking crit and haste with a fast OH.
    I tried the specc out in WoTLK, and im having a hard time pushing 2k dps. This is my favorite specc, it is really fun to play, alot more fun than TG.

Re: Give 1H Fury back!

Fury requires 2H weapons now.
    The spec isn't so much dead, it's evolved.

TG is played the same way just with 2 2h's.

Ohh, you get instant slams now, only difference.

Deleted

and you're doing instead of 3k dps now at least 5k dps and you'll top each damage meter

Make 1H fury viable so Blizzard adds more 1H axes! Orc Shamans want love.

"Give 1H Fury back!" lol maek me.

It's, like bbr said, evolved.

TG will never be the same, i had 50% crit unbuffed in TBC, it was a hole different specc, really fun to play, TG for me is alittle boring, exellent bursts tho

Quote Originally Posted by Torsion
    TG will never be the same, i had 50% crit unbuffed in TBC, it was a hole different specc, really fun to play, TG for me is alittle boring, exellent bursts tho
    you do realise that your crit rate will go up with better gear? im pretty sure you didnt have 50% crit in karazhan gear, why would you have 50% gear in naxx gear?

I enjoy TG more,so stfu.See personal preference REALLY has a place in asking changes for specs ,am I right? (/sarcasm,for ze downies)

Besides what was different anyways?You just pushed the same buttons like now but you didnt have Bloodsurge...how the hell is that more fun?

You DO realize that you didn't lost any crit from spec right ? and that dual weilding 2 x 2-hander with will give you more crit since 2-hander have more stats to them then 1-h ?

Since you fought Brutallus you were at least BT geared I guess (which is T6 content), so why don't you wait for patch 3.2... (T9 content) before commenting on crit and such ?

Quote Originally Posted by pheus
    you do realise that your crit rate will go up with better gear? im pretty sure you didnt have 50% crit in karazhan gear, why would you have 50% gear in naxx gear?
    Nailed it.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

3.3k on brut? Melee DPS in TBC we're all about stacking buffs. Now half the buffs don't stack with each other. You couldn't just go do a heroic and do 1.7k+ in tBC. It was about raid group composition. Melee leached off buffs like a fatty leaches off KFC. Titans grip only upped your DPS AND makes you look cooler. PLUS Instant Slams = GG.

The other possibility is that your gear is the same it was at 70.

I also liked 1h fury way better :'(

Get BoH (Betrayer of Humanity) x2, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do

Alot of you say Fury evolved to allow for the use of 2 handed weapons. I agree, but i also think that while thier is a talent that allows warriors to swing two handed weapons like they where 1 handed should ALSO mean that it would increase the swing strength with normal 1 handed weapons.

I personally loved fury, untill TG was added, i have nothing against it in any way, but it was just a preference for me and im sure alot of other people too that 1 handed weapons where better, So why not have TG give it current affect, but also increase dmg done by 1 handed weapons by X%?

Would that not thierfore cater to all people playing a fury warrior? even more so that the hit penalty is being removed?

no one forces you to use 2handers. Go take one handers and enjoy "old" fury ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    no one forces you to use 2handers. Go take one handers and enjoy "old" fury ;D
    Cant equal TG with the old fury build. Unfortunatly. 1 handers are just a lot more fun use IMO. Would be cool if they added something to one of the talents to make the spec viable again for those that dont want to use dual 2 handers.

I don't see what's not to love about TG.

1) You do more damage.
    2) You look cooler.
    3) You do more damage.
    4) You actually have burst, so no need to respec PvP just to go wintergrasp twice a week.
    5) You can get by with maintaining 3 weapons rather than 6
    - Now: 2 Twohanders, one of which doubles as Arms weapon, plus a tank onehander.
    - Pre-3.0: 1 Twohanders for arms, 2 slow onehanders for Fury, 2 fast onehanders for execute spam, 1 tank onehander.
    6) You do more damage.

Damage can be fixed by adding a x% damage increase to 1 hand weapons in a talent(deep in fury tree of course). Looks are subjective, I disagree TG looks cooler. PVP = Meh, and dual specs soon anyway. So you have a few extra weapons, who cares. It doesnt take up that much bag space.

Now you know how shamans feel. Many people enjoyed the old enhancement shaman style, swinging a big slow 2H mace and hoping for a windfury, but it's just not comparable to dual wielding; anyone who wants to swing a big slow 2H mace has to be a retadin, death knight, or armsman.

If you want to swing two quick 1H swords, play a combat rogue or a death knight.

Yes, I agree that it sucks, but too many people are happy about the way things are now for them to make such a major reversal.