Fury warrior spec and most needed stats

Hello, just want to check what spec is best for PVE fury warrior and which stats are best to get first i have atm around 4k AP, 300 hit rating, 35% crit and 280 haste. what should i change, what should i get higher, need some info for WOTLK way not only like it was in TBC

Re: Fury warrior spec and most needed stats

I d suggest this spec
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...h=000000000000

Most Fury wars use it but id lost some of the haste and go for expertise and more hit because your other stats seem fine.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bladey
    Hello, just want to check what spec is best for PVE fury warrior and which stats are best to get first i have atm around 4k AP, 300 hit rating, 35% crit and 280 haste. what should i change, what should i get higher, need some info for WOTLK way not only like it was in TBC
    It really depends on what you have in a raid. I'm lucky enough to have a Feral Druid, Ret Paladin, and another DPS Warrior in the raid all the time, so all my buffs are taken care of.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

Keep in mind, this spec is pure DPS and little utility.

The Fury part is spot on in what's the norm currently, but the Arms side is more or less up to the player in some aspects. I tend to prefer the extra parry chance and specced 5/5 Deflection, and since I don't PvP too much I only went 2/3 Iron Will. The Anger Management point is kind of a floater, you can put it anywhere you want, although a lot of us like putting it into Heroic Fury for the extra mobility when fighting multiple targets and/or pinballing faster when farming.

I have seen some Fury warriors take 3/3 Tac. Mastery though since they occasionally offtank, so it kind of depends what you do normally.

was tank whole tbc, went Fury now, doing 2,5k+ in heroics when 100% focus :P.
    about what im doing... Heroics, Raids, Farming sometimes... but out of PVP until dual specs come then ill go Arms for Pvp but for now only fury and pve

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...h=040821010204

I like cleaving on trash now, it's only getting better after the patch! I also like the on-demand rage button berserker rage has become. I nerfed my commanding presence, but no one in the raid noticed and it's still better than blessing of might.

I often top the charts in heros and raids

Stats I recommend:
    320 hit (soft cap)
    32% crit no buffs
    As much AP as you can get with hit and crit being at the suggested levels

Haste useful to generate more rage, but on the other hand it's only good when you stack up on hit rating too since it only affects white damage. Get AP or Crit instead of haste if your hit is at 320. If your hit is not at 320, work on it.

Armor penetration is ???, but if you can get other stats instead AP>Crit>hit... I don't know much abour ArP but i'm pretty sure it's better than haste point for point since it also affects your yellow hits.

OK, few things to clear up about fury warrior specs and stats to stack...

Currently with the gear out there that is easy to get (heroics, badges, and raids) you will find that to truly min/max you DPS for pve content you will want to gem for crit, and choose gear that has crit over other stats on it(haste, agility, armor pen, etc).

Now, before the flamming comes in...

This does assume you are near the hit cap and run a decent amount to expertise to keep your specials from missing.

If attacks scale directly with Attack Power (such as bloodthirst) why Crit?

This comes down to simple mechanics of the game, Deep Wounds! While gemming and selecting items to grant an addition 400-500 ap across ur entire gear set-up, you might raise your BT or WW average dmg a few %. The idea of 'Crit Stacking' will allow you to crit 10-15% more often even though slightly lower. A greater number of landed crits will allow your deep wounds to 'stack'. In heroic/badge gear on 10man encounters you can easily see 2-4k rolling deep wounds ticks, in full 25man gear and raid buffed ive personally seen ticks over 10k, and thats dmg per sec that is done to boss while waiting on GCD and/or auto attack etc.

The down side....

Threat

Personally I run this build for pve on my TG warrior in mixed 10/25man loot (no BoH's yet... they wont drop )
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...h=000000000000

as was also said earlier there are a few floater points, i choose to not go 5/5 deflection, as anything that would call for me to tank where a 3% parry would make a difference id need to be prot anyway. TM is nice for stance dance if you ever need it, as for anger management i like it, though some will move that over to piercing howl for non-raiding content. Other switch is ive seen warriors that have more than enough expertise through there gear move there 2/2 wep mastery to 2/2 imp exe.

As far as other stats on gear go...

Haste - its nice to have some, but nothing to look to try to stack, as an earlier poster mentioned it helps rage gen a tad.
    Armor Pen - Personally as a warrior im thrilled we get so much through our T7/T7.5 gear its a great state to have, dont go out of ur way for it though

Hope this helps

Deleted

no it's not 361 the soft hit cap. it's 328 atm if you use 3/3 precision as you should have done.

Basicly what you need for a good fury pve spec.
    Is the first build you see in the post.
    Mix it with

328 hit
    atleast 32% crit (more is always better)
    As much AP as you can
    and 6.50% expertise.

and haste and armor penetration isnt really needed.
    if you atleast got that way you can do some serious dmg.

if you have a ret pally you normally run with and he has imp might get rid of comanding pressence and get some other nice things

i went piercing howl (great for 1 boss in naxx plz dont flame me for it)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...h=032108010203

also few floater pts but overall has been my top dps spec for raiding all content- top of meters

and 34% crit is a must but dont go all out crit or ap a good mix of both is way to go full raid buffed i get over 6k ap 47%crit

and for others wondering what to do at 20% if you have massive ap eventually and is possible BT will out dps any execute due to scaling

Strength is needed
    Intellect if you're a troll since it stacks with beserking
    Lemon Juice