Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 5/59/7 vs 5/11/55?

the tooltip is miss leadign but if u actually read it and undestand it its only when u dodge or parry

slip it does not proc if the enemy dodges or parries you. There has been plenty of fights where i have to attack from the front and i'm not tanking so the enemy will dodge and parry me sometimes, yet rune strike does not proc.

clicky for armory

lol @ fail thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chillbro
    lol @ fail thread
    qft... derailed.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

be in ignorance then go out and specificly test it i did.

note that if u have scrolling combat text enabled on default blizz ui that you dodgeing and parrying is red and the target is white.

I specifically tested this several times today because i thought hey i could have been lied to, but this it the case it works on both.

and as to answer the previous question about blizz and their designs?

idfk they fucked up? all i know is what i see. buged? maybe
    "Because of all the days that have passed, We are who we are."

I don't usually jump on forums and spend my time talking about other specs, and this will probably be the only time i will spend on here. I chose Frost spec because i ENJOY frost in both DPS and Tanking, i chose to tank because out of all my friends i play with we lacked a tank, so i chose to try tanking. I found myself loving it and from there it exploded, i now am pretty geared and yes i DW tank and love it. I tank 25 man naxx and have FUN doing it. i can hold a lot of aggro and DO NOT need a two hander to do it (Broken Promise + Last Laugh) does the job. for the Comment "this Galveron guy could be twice the tank if he used 2h wep"---If you have ever seen me tank and hold aggro without a problem then why would you say i could be twice the tank if i am having no threat issues period? i don't need to be twice what i am already if i am getting the job done as is... i just play to have fun and Frost is fun for me. My advice to all DK's is to play how you like, find a spec for you and go with it and DO NOT care what ppl think of it. BTW i give props to ALL tanking DK's. PPL bash us already about being DK tanks, go out there and out TANK them all, show the WOW world that we can tank (better) and are here to prove it..... +_+_+_TANK ON_+_+_+
    -just another Tank,
    -Galveron[/code]

Quote Originally Posted by slipshade
    be in ignorance then go out and specificly test it i did.

note that if u have scrolling combat text enabled on default blizz ui that you dodgeing and parrying is red and the target is white.

I specifically tested this several times today because i thought hey i could have been lied to, but this it the case it works on both.

and as to answer the previous question about blizz and their designs?

idfk they fucked up? all i know is what i see. buged? maybe
    Get a rogue, let him use evasion, hit him with auto-attack, see him dodge, try to use rune strike, realize your failure.

15+ Year Old Account

While doing my last levelup yesterday I took a deep look at my scrolling combat text. Runestrike definately does not activate when a mob parries your attack, that I saw clearly. If it activates when a mob dodges I couldn't ascertain.

But it does activate when your ghoul dodges, that I could see too.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!