15+ Year Old Account

new Survival Instincts

Survival Instincts now temporarily grants you 30% of your current maximum health for 20 sec. (Old - 30% of your maximum health).

i still dont get it. is this a nerf or boost ? since i dont see the difference between max health or current max health :-\
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Re: new Survival Instincts

It's a buff because now it factors in temporary health buffs like the one from Offering of Sacrifice.

Gotta get that new battle master's trinket and see if I can break 100k with cooldowns.... muahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    Survival Instincts now temporarily grants you 30% of your current maximum health for 20 sec. (Old - 30% of your maximum health).

i still dont get it. is this a nerf or boost ? since i dont see the difference between max health or current max health :-\
    Max health is your health in bear without buffs, and current max health is your max health with buffs so it is buff... big buff

Degiance

Been wonderin if they would make a glyph Survival Instincts that would like lessen the hp gain and allow you to take less dmg or increase the healin done to you.
    Exsample 20% hp and increases the healing done to you by 10%.
    Even though the Glyph of Frenzied Regen gives 20% healing done to you but still i wouldnt mind another.
    I mean having whole bunch of hp is nice but i usealy hope i get healed more then too.
    Everyone knows those rough spots where it would be more handy
    But it just a thought i have been thinkin ever since that one bad healer x)

Quote Originally Posted by Degiance
    Been wonderin if they would make a glyph Survival Instincts that would like lessen the hp gain and allow you to take less dmg or increase the healin done to you.
    Exsample 20% hp and increases the healing done to you by 10%.
    Even though the Glyph of Frenzied Regen gives 20% healing done to you but still i wouldnt mind another.
    I mean having whole bunch of hp is nice but i usealy hope i get healed more then too.
    Everyone knows those rough spots where it would be more handy
    But it just a thought i have been thinkin ever since that one bad healer x)
    ive been useing it then poping frenzied right after in the hopes of it giveing frenzied a bigger heal due to the larger pool of hp. (havent really payed attention though)
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

this is my Survival Instincts macro. i keep frenzy regen by it's self because it eats rage and if i can help from using rage then it's all good. i do have glyph of frenzy regen just in case if i have to go that far to use it.

#showtooltip Survival Instincts
    /cast Barkskin
    /cast Survival Instincts
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /use item:33447
    /use item:40087
    /use item:34440
    /use item:22850
    /use item:39671
    /use item:33092
    /use item:43531
    /use item:32947
    /use item:22829

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly
    this is my Survival Instincts macro. i keep frenzy regen by it's self because it eats rage and if i can help from using rage then it's all good. i do have glyph of frenzy regen just in case if i have to go that far to use it.

#showtooltip Survival Instincts
    /cast Barkskin
    /cast Survival Instincts
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /use item:33447
    /use item:40087
    /use item:34440
    /use item:22850
    /use item:39671
    /use item:33092
    /use item:43531
    /use item:32947
    /use item:22829
    correct me if im wrong but barkskin is on the GCD, so you have to spam this macro for about 2 seconds dont u?
    generally when im in a situation where i need to use survival instincts, rage is not an issue, as i am getting pounded on so much that the healer obviously couldnt keep up, so i DO have frenzied regen macro'd to this.
    so in short, i have the same macro, minus the barkskin, plus frenzied regen, plus any oh crap trinkets i may have equipped

Degiance

I wouldnt use Barkskin and Frenzied regen at one go dependin more of the situation though.
    There has been moments where actualy enrage, barkskin, Frenzied regen, Survival Instincts has worked out but that was a gamble situation but result was gettin the boss killed by any means with healer somehow dead on a heroic. (my server full of crap healers that talk the talk but dont walk the walk)
    Barkskin is sorta nifty when it reduced dmg taken by 20% from all sources so i usealy think before i use it okay it lasts for 12 secs and has a 1 minute cd.
    But so much can go wrong turnin that 48 seconds when barkskin is on cd.