* Demon Armor and Demon Skin: Armor increased by approximately 120%.
* Demonic Circle: The teleport now clears all snare effects.
* Drain Mana: Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
* Emberstorm: Now works with Conflagrate.
* Ritual of Summoning: Will now create a summoning portal object which can be re-used for multiple summons for 5 minutes.
* Corruption will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
* Create Healthstone: Attempting to create a healthstone when you already have one no longer consumes mana or triggers the cooldown of this ability.
* Demonic Circle: Teleport: the button for this ability will now darken when the Warlock is out of range of the Demonic Circle and will light up when the Warlock is in range.
* Demon Power Scaling: Spell power gained from spirit via the Fel Armor ability will now properly affect the scaling of spell power and attack power on summoned demons.
* Drain Mana: This spell will no longer cancel when the target?s mana poll is low or the caster?s mana poll is full. It also now generates a very small amount of threat instead of no threat.
* Everlasting Affliction: Will now calculate correct damage values for Corruption when it is refreshed in all cases.
* Haunt: Will now gain correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target. In addition, this ability is now limited to a single target as intended. This also now works properly when refreshed on its current target.
* Mana Feed: This talent will no longer sometimes fire for warlocks who do not have the talent.
* Master Conjuror: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not increase the damage bonuses of Firestones or Spellstones.
* Metamorphosis: The bonus armor effect from this ability will now calculate properly and interact correctly with armor buffs and debuffs.
* Ritual of Doom: A Doomguard summoned with this spell will now scale properly from its master?s stats.
* Shadow Embrace: This ability will now create a separate debuff stack for each Warlock with the talent, and each warlock will benefit properly from his or her own debuff.
* Shadow of Death: This ability will no longer cause tracking abilities to become inactive when the death knight becomes a ghoul.
* Soul Siphon: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
* Twisted Faith: This talent will no longer sometimes cause Shadow Word: Pain to fail due to a more powerful spell being in effect.
* Unstable Afflcition: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
Well, it's a start...