Just found this.

Warlocks

* Demon Armor and Demon Skin: Armor increased by approximately 120%.
    * Demonic Circle: The teleport now clears all snare effects.
    * Drain Mana: Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
    * Emberstorm: Now works with Conflagrate.
    * Ritual of Summoning: Will now create a summoning portal object which can be re-used for multiple summons for 5 minutes.

Warlock

* Corruption will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
    * Create Healthstone: Attempting to create a healthstone when you already have one no longer consumes mana or triggers the cooldown of this ability.
    * Demonic Circle: Teleport: the button for this ability will now darken when the Warlock is out of range of the Demonic Circle and will light up when the Warlock is in range.
    * Demon Power Scaling: Spell power gained from spirit via the Fel Armor ability will now properly affect the scaling of spell power and attack power on summoned demons.
    * Drain Mana: This spell will no longer cancel when the target?s mana poll is low or the caster?s mana poll is full. It also now generates a very small amount of threat instead of no threat.
    * Everlasting Affliction: Will now calculate correct damage values for Corruption when it is refreshed in all cases.
    * Haunt: Will now gain correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target. In addition, this ability is now limited to a single target as intended. This also now works properly when refreshed on its current target.
    * Mana Feed: This talent will no longer sometimes fire for warlocks who do not have the talent.
    * Master Conjuror: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not increase the damage bonuses of Firestones or Spellstones.
    * Metamorphosis: The bonus armor effect from this ability will now calculate properly and interact correctly with armor buffs and debuffs.
    * Ritual of Doom: A Doomguard summoned with this spell will now scale properly from its master?s stats.
    * Shadow Embrace: This ability will now create a separate debuff stack for each Warlock with the talent, and each warlock will benefit properly from his or her own debuff.
    * Shadow of Death: This ability will no longer cause tracking abilities to become inactive when the death knight becomes a ghoul.
    * Soul Siphon: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
    * Twisted Faith: This talent will no longer sometimes cause Shadow Word: Pain to fail due to a more powerful spell being in effect.
    * Unstable Afflcition: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.

Well, it's a start...

Re: Just found this.

Where did you find that?
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Andil

* Twisted Faith: This talent will no longer sometimes cause Shadow Word: Pain to fail due to a more powerful spell being in effect.

Damn right, I've been fed up of my SWP failing whilst playing my lock

Deleted

patchnotes have been quite messed up recently, shamans had some warrior ability listed as well, i wouldn't mind that

Re:Where did you find that?

Where did you find that?

I found this a little while ago (10 minutes) on the wow forums someone had found them since everybody knew about it their i thought id post them here.

the changes to CB and BD has disappeared in this patch notes ? :'(

I dont know about those changes you probably know more about them than i do, but honestly these patch notes are everywhere they could be in the shamans notes for all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Voryen
    Warlock

* Corruption will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
    * Soul Siphon: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
    * Unstable Afflcition: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
    What in the world is this talking about? Is there a bug where some of our affliction spells getting a reduced modifier against certain types (i.e. humans, beasts, dragonkin, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by mizore
    What in the world is this talking about? Is there a bug where some of our affliction spells getting a reduced modifier against certain types (i.e. humans, beasts, dragonkin, etc)?
    It could be a nerf for all we know...

Wheres the immolate bug fix dammit

i think thats one of the most annoying bug when you recast immolate and it doesn't apply it

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlok
    Wheres the immolate bug fix dammit

i think thats one of the most annoying bug when you recast immolate and it doesn't apply it
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by kintarooe
    the changes to CB and BD has disappeared in this patch notes ? :'(
    idk, but when i read the previous patch notes about CB, i questoined it cause i thought that my spell already did that, and i went on and saw that what they said they were intending it to do was already in, Hotfixed maybe, maybe they just gave the wrong numbers in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mizore
    ie: if you had an elixer that increased spell damage vs. undead it wasn't applied properly.
    It's just a game.