15+ Year Old Account

lower dmg on SoB judgements?

about 2 weeks ago i could do 13k judgement crits with all procs and AW on. when i was lucky it was close to 14/15k. now i barely do 10k with AW on.
    since then i changed my gloves, bracers and got the greatness trinket. all nice upgrades.

with these stats i can barely do 10k crits on judgements. this is fully raid buffed with trinket proccs

wth is going on? can any1 tell me that?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...w&n=Iktankniet

Re: lower dmg on SoB judgements?

This is not show-off. Not at all

15+ Year Old Account

i rlly dont care. i find it wierd that judgement dmg suddenly drops by a few K dmg

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm not sure but what I've noticed is that judge per judge my damage varies by a lot. Last night on Razuvious I could pull a 12k judge without wings, and then an 8k judge. My thoughts are that it just has a massive damage range. Either that or I missed my trinket proc, but honestly that shouldn't account for such a large range.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

15+ Year Old Account

yeah i had the same problem with AW on. crits varies from 8k to 11k. really dont know what the problem is

goes from 5,5k to 8,9k in naxx10 gear without wings, funny thing is with wings it still goes from 5,5k to 12k -.-
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

ya, I've noticed a drop too, I have almost 2K more AP now than when I first hit 80 and I still am getting judgement hits that are sometimes as hard as I got back then. I do notice the range is pretty wide, like I have gotten a 15k crit a few times in 25 man raids, but then I'll see 8.5K crits too, when I was able to get 11K crits back in blue gear sometimes. Makes me wonder if blizzard is messing around behind the scenes.

I also have noticed. You'd think that being raid buffed you get bigger crits, but thats not always the case. I sometimes get over 7k crits while soloing with just might, whereas raid buffed i've had like 6k crits.

15+ Year Old Account

seems like buffs or scaling isnt working good on judgements. or there f*cking with it idd. but why dont they do that on the ptr? doesnt make sense to me