hit cap an expertise cap for pally

what is our hit an expertise cap ,just wondering it something i dont see too many protadins looking at .

Re: hit cap an expertise cap for pally

It depends what your other stats are at. Don't ever gem for it as a pally or enchant for it.
    Hit / Exp are secondary to Stam, Dodge/Parry/Block and Str.

If you're over 28k hp buffed 22+ dodge 19+ parry and 20+ block then i would worry about hit. If you still haven't reached those numbers above then don't make your primary goal hit or exp.

Ideally hit should be around 200 and exp for a total of 24.

If you use the glyph for SoC then you're expertise will already be pretty high. With talents and the glyph you will be at 16 expertise. So you only need to come up with 8 which you can probably get with 1 or 2 pieces of exp gear.

Currently i sit around 157 hit and 20 ex. I have no problems with threat, though i would like my hit to be a little higher. I really hate it when i see my AS miss.

ty makes sense i guess more stam more spell power

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...glade&n=Aidiko

238 hit and 23 expertise, nice enough 33 with glyph active

Quote Originally Posted by Aidiko
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...glade&n=Aidiko

238 hit and 23 expertise, nice enough 33 with glyph active
    Ya once i get the t7.5 helm and the t7.5 gloves i'll be almost right there with ya.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by monalin
    It depends what your other stats are at. Don't ever gem for it as a pally or enchant for it.
    Hit / Exp are secondary to Stam, Dodge/Parry/Block and Str.

If you're over 28k hp buffed 22+ dodge 19+ parry and 20+ block then i would worry about hit. If you still haven't reached those numbers above then don't make your primary goal hit or exp.

Ideally hit should be around 200 and exp for a total of 24.

If you use the glyph for SoC then you're expertise will already be pretty high. With talents and the glyph you will be at 16 expertise. So you only need to come up with 8 which you can probably get with 1 or 2 pieces of exp gear.

Currently i sit around 157 hit and 20 ex. I have no problems with threat, though i would like my hit to be a little higher. I really hate it when i see my AS miss.

I agree with this, and very doable when we get our 2%.

I would advise Expertise cap over Hit cap. Just because Expertise reudces being parry hasted, which is also a miss. Thats not to say do not stack it,just IMO expertise over hit if the choice occurs. And if you do have alota 213 lvl gear, you are most likely half way to the hit cap.

It should also be said that the 15 expertise enchant to bracers is not a bad option either, at least its not until 3.0.8 then i'll take 40 stam

FWIW Chron, I run with practically no hit (~50 rat iirc) atm, and it's not providing any problems at all, on the few raids I've been in i've been pushing out enough consistent threat (partly as my guild is pretty bad tbh :P), although I appear to have lost 3% in the last few days so will have to check how things are now and what they're like next weekend when I finally get back to raiding a bit. Overall though, threat is balancing relative to the DPS you raid with.