NEW demon for WOTLK

blah blah regarding demon being survivability, locks are a pure dps class. im feeling we should have got access to a new demon for a 51 pts talent, or maybe access to 2 demons. micro-management would be a bitch but still. demon form gets old fast. but in regards to demons, hunter get to choose from an array of pets with different skins, we on the other hand have the same demon from regular wow. hoping for a new dps demon.

Re: NEW demon for WOTLK

***Official prediciton of Blizz response below***

"Pfffff........"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Or maybe give locks pets something like the Huntard pet's talent trees.
    yes, I know that they are summoned, but they are our companions are they not?
    they may hate us, taunt us, and even occasionally be rude to us, but they are our enslaved pets...
    meta just doesn't do enough in my opinion... at least in PvP.
    we'll see after the next patch if more needs to be done other than buffing DC and DC:T
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFenix
    blah blah regarding demon being survivability, locks are a pure dps class. im feeling we should have got access to a new demon for a 51 pts talent, or maybe access to 2 demons. micro-management would be a bitch but still. demon form gets old fast. but in regards to demons, hunter get to choose from an array of pets with different skins, we on the other hand have the same demon from regular wow. hoping for a new dps demon.
    Locks are pretty crippled in arenas right now, and you're saying that they need less survivability? Or even in a lot of raiding situations. Let's get rid of all of your survivability, make you do 10k dps, and see how long you last in a fight.