Just a quick question to those that are on the PTR.

It mentions in the patch notes that multiple Ink of the Sea can be handed in for Snowfall Ink - but exactly how many inks are required?

Of course, like most people, this is probably the best time to get a load of cheap Ink of the Sea in preparation for handing in to get Snowfall Ink to go towards the good old Darkmoon card of the North.

That greatness trinket will be mine one day!

Anywho, back on topic - anyone able to confirm the Ink of the Sea handin to Snowfall convertion rate?

Ta.

Re: Inscription: Ink of the Sea

10 inks iirc.
    It says so on the front page even.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    10 inks iirc.
    It says so on the front page even.
    Cheers - yes, I am indeed blind

*mumbles and blames not enough coffee at the start of his working day*

Quote Originally Posted by Sashan
    Just a quick question to those that are on the PTR.

It mentions in the patch notes that multiple Ink of the Sea can be handed in for Snowfall Ink - but exactly how many inks are required?

Of course, like most people, this is probably the best time to get a load of cheap Ink of the Sea in preparation for handing in to get Snowfall Ink to go towards the good old Darkmoon card of the North.

That greatness trinket will be mine one day!

Anywho, back on topic - anyone able to confirm the Ink of the Sea handin to Snowfall convertion rate?

Ta.
    Yep, it's 10 sea per snowfall. Currently have over 600 sea sitting in my alts mail.

dont forget the part that any other ink in the game is available from the same vendor,all at a cost of one ink of the sea.

Its cheaper to just destroy other herbs for those though.

Schnitter

good luck getting ANY ink of the sea for a resonable price. auction house prices skyrocketed from below 10 golds a stack to over 20g on my realm.

~ 25g per stack before, ~ 40-50 now on aszune.