Blood Solo Build

I was looking at various builds on this site and thought about this one for a bit.
    I put in Lichborne for the fun of it as i wasn't really fussed about the last few points i had left over. I was wondering if it would be good for general leveling and pvp.
    Also is bloodworms worth taking or should i drop that talent.
    Gnome Throw - New Tauren Warrior Technique

Re: Blood Solo Build

Bloodworms are pretty much worthless past level 65 or so. Their healing is minimal when compared to alternate methods (death strike, rune tap et al). I don't think lichborne is a very good choice, especially for PVP. There's a reason that 99% of the top deathknights are unholy, and that's because the most common classes can completely lock you down if you pop LB. Paladins make up about 22% of arenas right now, and that's just asking for trouble.

Re: Blood Solo Build

For soloing as Blood just go with the 51/13/7 build:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight

Or some personal variation thereof.

IT>PS>HS>HS>Obl
    HS>HS>HS>HS>Obl

Bloodworms will be enough to keep you at or near full health especially with Blood aura + Presence and even more so after patch.

Death Strike can be used when solo'ing elites for group quests or what not.

Same build is fine for soloing at 80. PvP is a different story and PvE 5man can be done with this spec (switching a few points here and there) but raids are also different.