Any pvp Locks with 2400 dmg?

I keep seeing people that claim to have around 2400 sp dmg with fel armor. It seems too difficult to get to. if there is anyone that has 2400 spell power with only your own buff, please post your armory links so i can get an idea of how this is possible

Re: Any pvp Locks with 2400 dmg?

i believe they are liars. I currently only have 2200 with just gear and felhunter buff. With 4 pc t7 bonus proc I have 2300. So I find it hard to believe pvp gear has more spell dmg than raiding gear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hanus
    i believe they are liars. I currently only have 2200 with just gear and felhunter buff. With 4 pc t7 bonus proc I have 2300. So I find it hard to believe pvp gear has more spell dmg than raiding gear.
    They get major bonus from demonology tho, and every serious pvp lock is specced that.

Played around with Chardev a bit, and with full deadly gear + Turning Tide I got 1968 spelldamage unbuffed without armor. Talented Fel Armor is around 300, so thats already 2268 + maybe demonic knowledge.

every serious pvp lock is specced that.
    I lol'd irl.

I got 2250 now with fel armor in pve gear and felhunter.

Edit: new gear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    and every serious pvp lock is specced that.
    Rrright.. :

why doesn't armory report spell power correctly anymore? it says i have 1600 spell when actually i have 2150 with fel armor active, and not having fel armor active is like not having clothes on. they once reflected this, and for some reason do not now. so, its impossible to know how much spell power anyone has. you have to take their word for it

Quote Originally Posted by sonofzeus
    why doesn't armory report spell power correctly anymore? it says i have 1600 spell when actually i have 2150 with fel armor active, and not having fel armor active is like not having clothes on. they once reflected this, and for some reason do not now. so, its impossible to know how much spell power anyone has. you have to take their word for it
    so you have 1200 spirit?
    (Fel armor = 180dmg + 30% spirit 2150-180=1970... 1970-1600= 370... 370*10/3=1233)
    That's pretty decent.
    The thing here is probably the 30% fel armor increase and 12% of pet sta+int, that would add up for quite a bit I guess. Anyway those shouldn't be reflected on armory since it's to show gear and not buffs.

I got 2500+spell with my shammy friend in 2v2 but just assing about atm

3v3 Is where the real action is cos i find locks scale better in 3v3 and 5v5 than in 2s atm but we will see once 3.0.8 hits