PRIEST PVP 4 SET - WORTH IT?

Hello everyone.

I just just hoping to get some opinions on the priest 4 Set PvP Bonus.

Currently I have 3 Pieces of Mooncloth (2 Hateful 1 Deadly)
    And 2 Satin ( 1 Savage 1 Hateful)

I figured that the extra 50 resilience would be > then the 2 Sec reduction on PW: S Debuff.

But I just wanted to know how everyone else felt.

Btw I PvP as a Disc priest. so I'm constantly using my Bubble.

Re: PRIEST PVP 4 SET - WORTH IT?

Im using the 2 set bonus and im only at like alittle below 600 and i already see a reduction in the amount of crits i take.. The bubble is bonus is nice but personally i wouldnt get it till i have all my deadly nonset epics then i switch over to 4 mooncloth

For disc priests the set bonus is very nice (Even though shield is very very very mana draining)

I just h8 blizzard fucking Tier and pvp set bonuses up every single time.

Longer duration for pain on T6 was nice until the patch we could refresh it.
    Tier 7 has 10% more crit for SHD which we hardly use, compare that too other classes and think its any good.
    The pvp sets are just weird. You can cast shield 2 secs sooner......... It just gets dispelled, spellstolen, or 1 shotted by almost every class now. I would have rather seen an increased healing thing on the healing set or higher crit for certain spells.

Yeah i would have to Agree with you there Anglarana. the T6 bonus was bullshti after the patch when it could instantly refresh. IMO i think they should buff Priests so that penance can be used on ourself. becuase atm we can only use it to heals others or do damage.

CAPS LOCK - NOT WORTH IT.

I wouldn't bother with more than 2set bonus.

Thats what i meant Nez.

Why do other classes get very nice set bonuses (correct spelling?...) for 4 pieces and we get nothing... Even the 2-set is a bit of a letdown. If we would stack some more spirit / mp5 or whatever the reduced mana from MB is neglactable as well.

10% more crit on MB for the 2-set and maybe a reduced dmg for SWD on 4-set might be a bit more worth it.
    (still death is not used a lot).

I am only using 4set atm seeing i havent found upgrades yet. (Got outbid on malygos pants 4 times now -.-").

It would be time for blizzard to actually give us some benefitial set bonuses seeing they already changed everything else about priests (shadow for sure at least). So why not change the sets too?

And get rid of the shit itemasation too.....

QQ o.o QQ some more. QQ all the way. :P