Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Are raids really that easy?

I think blizzard is trying to find that balance, the problem is the complaining guilds make up such a small amount of the user base.

The fact they cleared all the content within a few days of release is irrelevant, the people who did this are people who do nothing but play wow and had access to the content since it was accessible via the beta. Maybe the content should be closed beta, or internally tested that way its fresh outta the box to appease the 1%.

I have friends who were not in 24/7 raid guilds who cleared bosses in sunwell before the changes. You get competent people together who know their class, can read a strat and work together and pretty much you are going to clear it eventually.

Whats up with all those QQ postes? Serious, all those who complain, just have some ASSPAIN cuz now "their" gear is available for all!
    How can they prove they are pro now? when every1 has the same gear as them?
    The claim they are pro, and QQ about easy bosses, but thats NOT where the fight is guys! WAKE UP! Just because you wasn't so pro that yu claim, and got beated on the timer by Ensidia, then stop crying and go show your prove on ACHIVEMENTS! There is a lot of them, bringing a lot of hardness back to those who are hardcore enough....!!!!!

SO STOP QQ, and get your finger outs guys!

Serious! I even played the end-game pre-nerf, and YES, its easier now, but ffs, stop complaining about it! Just do the encounters where the hard pieces are! And then stop complaining about that Blizz actually maked raids enable for EVERY1, which means ALL can get satified with some epics, not only the old pro's (who complaining now, cuz they can't have the epics as the only prove no more).....

IF YOU ARE SO PRO, GO PROVE IT!

Can't say more rly, and lets get an end of this QQ thingy
    Need Signature.. help

RWeber

Quote Originally Posted by Geritixxi
    Serious, all those who complain, just have some ASSPAIN cuz now "their" gear is available for all!
    This QQ tells more about you than about the people complaining about content (although your grammar and spelling tell even more). Once you've cleared a few raid tiers you realize gear is just means to an end. You gear up to be able to see new bosses, new instances and new lore.

The claim they are pro, and QQ about easy bosses, but thats NOT where the fight is guys! WAKE UP! Just because you wasn't so pro that yu claim, and got beated on the timer by Ensidia, then stop crying and go show your prove on ACHIVEMENTS! There is a lot of them, bringing a lot of hardness back to those who are hardcore enough....!!!!!
    Achievements are not content. Content is new bosses, new instances and new lore. There's only one achievement that makes any sense, but that's hardly enough to motivate people.

Serious! I even played the end-game pre-nerf, and YES, its easier now, but ffs, stop complaining about it! Just do the encounters where the hard pieces are! And then stop complaining about that Blizz actually maked raids enable for EVERY1, which means ALL can get satified with some epics, not only the old pro's (who complaining now, cuz they can't have the epics as the only prove no more).....
    Unlike you, the people who are complaining do not get satisfied by epics, they get satisfied by progressing and overcoming hard challenges. For people who have been raiding for years, there are no hard challenges in this game. There is nothing in the game that compares to Vashj and Kael for example.

Quote Originally Posted by RWeber

Unlike you, the people who are complaining do not get satisfied by epics, they get satisfied by progressing and overcoming hard challenges. For people who have been raiding for years, there are no hard challenges in this game. There is nothing in the game that compares to Vashj and Kael for example.
    This guy speaks the truth ! you hit the nail in the head there !

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChunk
    Umm, there were full clear Pugs of Black Temple (pre nerf) on select servers so, I'd pick a more solid argument.

That being said, I'm really not big on one-shotting more than half of the bosses available in the game right now.
    Yes, it's easy, but I'm still very hopeful about Ulduar.
    Black Temple back when people still had to be attuned by going through the Hyjal quest set? Oh, and before that, doing Vashj / Kael for the vials? Unless you are talking about after they lifted the keying process, in which case you just refuted yourself.

If those people were in raids to GET keyed, they most likely ran with the guild they got keyed in, unless they are on an alt, and it's an alt run. So yeah, sounds like you are the one who needs to present a better case.

Whats up with all those QQ postes? Serious, all those who complain, just have some ASSPAIN cuz now "their" gear is available for all!

SO STOP QQ, and get your finger outs guys!

IF YOU ARE SO PRO, GO PROVE IT!

Can't say more rly, and lets get an end of this QQ thingy
    You are one of those people that thinks that little kids that compete in sports should all get gold medals, aren't you? Because that's the exact mentality that you are prescribing to.

This isn't nearly as simple and one dimensional as you'd make it out to be. Content is rewarding when you compelete it, and that ramps up the more difficult the content is. It's FUN to defeat something that's difficult. There is no aspect of that in the current "end game" of Wrath, and Achievements are the most pathetic excuse for content imagineable.

As for putting "an end of this QQ thingy", this boils down to a group of people pointing out the obvious (I.E. the content we have to experience right now is lacklust and recycled, at best) and the people who disagree are people like you: Who have some twisted resentment towards people who enjoyed challenging content and happened to have more time (or the simple inclination) to go out and experience that.

Plz stop QQing about dificult of raids ect ... its like 1000 th post about it and im realy tired of them.

You all "hardcore" players who think that you are cool ect ... i played like 8 h per day everyday 1 year ago, but relized that its stupid to waste so much time for GAME! You get nothing by playing it "just" fun. Get work, go study, get gf/bf
    Get the life.

I still play and im lev 80 long time never cleared Naxx 10 in WotLK yet (cleared whole content pre WOTLK in top 20 world guild)

Just enjoy game and dont rush it and you will be fine realy ...

It's been said before, but so has this thread.

Karazhan was a massive step up in difficulty for new raiders and many semi-experienced ones who didn't complete many of the 40 mans in Vanilla. Naxxramas is not that step up and it's a deliberate choice to cater to the people who never got to see Naxxramas the first time around, because like Sunwell, it was incrediby tightly tuned. That's great for the people who have the time, patience and inclination to get through it, and they're justifiably rewarded by the community for doing so at the time.

However, even if you fall into this small group, it doesn't mean you get to abuse the way other people choose to or are forced to play. They're not you, they don't have to be and they may well enjoy this game and other aspects of their lives. This isn't a terribly difficult game when the strategies are known and the Naxx strategies have been out for years not to mention the 4 months or so of Beta testing. There's something wrong if Guilds given that much preparation and information can't steamroll the content. There's also something wrong that skilled players were able to do it in level 70 gear from the Sunwell. The mistake there was more in itemisation scale than in allowing casual players to have fun with raids. Of course, that was the reaction to the complaints from BC where Naxx gear wasn't good enough to get into Karazhan and definitely not for Gruul's. Some time they'll get it right where the previous game's premium gear is a bit below Heroics and a few Heroic pieces is enough to give you a good chance at most of an instance, with the instance making up the rest. It'd probably lead to an extra month on the 50% of guilds through kills, maybe an extra few days on the World Firsts, since farming heroics is reasonably easy.

Yes, I agree, the game has become too easy. That doesn't mean you get to abuse other players for how they play. All that reveals is you choose not to be tolerant of others, that's not a thing to be proud of. Have some class and keep the conversation about the game, which is at least for now a bit too easy in too many places, it needs more challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsorrow
    Plz stop QQing about dificult of raids ect ... its like 1000 th post about it and im realy tired of them.

You all "hardcore" players who think that you are cool ect ... i played like 8 h per day everyday 1 year ago, but relized that its stupid to waste so much time for GAME! You get nothing by playing it "just" fun. Get work, go study, get gf/bf
    Get the life.

I still play and im lev 80 long time never cleared Naxx 10 in WotLK yet (cleared whole content pre WOTLK in top 20 world guild)

Just enjoy game and dont rush it and you will be fine realy ...
    You are Goddamn retarded... No one is saying any of the mindless trash you are spewing around like a vomit sprinkler. Here, let me give you some tips on how to have a decent discussion online.

First off: NEVER try to hold an argument by mocking someone for playing a game you yourself are playing. You lose a ton of credit right there.

Second: Never try to use "play x hours / no job / no GF" as a card in your deck against people. Like it or not, many players you are firing that at are professionals in their field, married, have children, serve in the armed forces, etc. Again, you only reveal a very telling weakness in yourself by reducing to such levels.

Third: Learn 2 grammar. Typing like an elementary school kid will get you treated like one.

Fourth: Mocking people for playing content BEYOND what you yourself have done (particularily content that is so readily accessible to everyone), and using that very fact as an example of why they are "doing it wrong"... maybe... just maybe, you are the exact kind of player we are rallying against, and feel the game as a whole would benefit without?

Fifth: The last point is the most telling to me. You openly mock people for playing the game beyond what you do, then justify yourself by saying you "cleared whole content pre WOTLK in top 20 world guild". So your appeal to authority is that you've already experienced everything in the past and somehow you are entitled to say... what? Also, you don't provide ANY substantial information as to who / what / when / where to back up such a stupid claim. (at least I think you are saying that... I can't tell because you fail so thoroughly at typing).

In short, if I were a forum mod, I would outright ban you for failing so hard at the internet, WoW, and (I assume) life in general. Good day!