From the front page:

Blood

* Will of the Necropolis has been changed - Damage that would take you below 35% health is reduced by 5/10/15%.

Frost

* Killing Machine now gives Your melee attacks a chance to make your next Icy Touch, Howling Blast or Frost Strike a critical strike. (Old - 10/20/30/40/50% from critical strike)

Unholy

* Virulence now reduces the chance that your damage over time diseases can be cured by 10/20/30%. (Old - Affected all spells)
* Necrosis now give your auto attacks an additional 4/8/12/16/20% shadow damage. (Up from 2/4/6/8/10%)
* Summon Gargoyle now persists up to 30 seconds (Down from 1 minute). Damage from Gargoyles has been reduced from 64-86 to 51-69.
* Anti-Magic Zone now lasts up to 10 seconds. (Down from 30 seconds)

Ghoul

* Gnaw cooldown has been increased from 20 to 30 seconds.

Glyphs

* Glyph of Death Strike now increases your Death Strike's damage by 2% for every 5 runic power you currently have. The runic power is not consumed by this effect.
* Glyph of Raise Dead - Your Raise Dead spell no longer requires a reagent. (Old - You generate 20 runic power whenever you summon a ghoul.)
* Glyph of Obliterate - Increases the damage of your Obliterate ability by 20%. (Old - Your Obliterate strikes for 20% additional weapon damage)
* Glyph of Death and Decay - Damage of your Death and Decay spell increased by 20%. (Old - Targets of your Death and Decay Damage of your Death and Decay have a 10% chance to cower in fear for 2 sec)
* Glyph of Bone Shield - Adds 2 additional charges to your Bone Shield. (Up from 1)
* Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell - Increases the duration of your Anti-Magic Shell by 2sec. (Old - Also increased cooldown by 15 seconds)

Or, if you want the fast version, my take:
Will of the necropolis - buffed
KM - changed, now ppm. Whether or not it's a nerf to DW remains to be seen. Definite buff for frost 2h builds.
Necrosis - buffed
Gargoyle - nerfed, but who honestly didn't see that one coming?
AMZ - nerfed
Glyph of death strike - no longer the soloing machine it once was, better for dps in raids if you want to keep yourself up without destroying your dps
Glyph of raise dead - uhh, nerf I suppose. 20 RP evey 5 minutes isn't what I call game breaking.
Glyph of obliterate - buff
Glyph of DnD - nerf for PvP'ers, no longer an RNG clusterfuck which is always nice.
Glyph of bone shield - buff
Glyph of AMS - meh