Illustration of the Dragon Soul how to have 10 stacks up all the time

Today on the blue post :
    "Illustration of the Dragon Soul now increase your spell power by 20. (Up from 18, PTR change)"

well whatever will be the end result of blizz massing with this trinket it still will be one of the best trinket for casters and lock especially,

now i found an easy way to keep the 10 stacks buff up all the time with almost zero hassle!
    just before any boss/trash fight cast 10 times detect invisibility its an instant cast and it cost only 77 mana witch basically scale to zero coz u still get mana regain in this time, then u just can keep it refresh with 1 cast every 10 sec to keep it up , once the fight start you don’t need to worry about it anymore.

Re: Illustration of the Dragon Soul how to have 10 stacks up all the time

Looks like Illustration of the Dragon Soul and Majestic Dragon Figurine have been nerfed with patch 3.08 intentionally or not. Neither of them procing when i cast levitate on myself and I assume invis probably also. In fact not procing off many of my spells not, mostly insta casts expect not procing of Hymn of Hope with is a 8 sec channeled spell. Hope this is bugged.

definatly appears to be bugged, seemed like every second cast of an instant would create a stack. interesting note though once u get the 10 stacks you can keep them if you stay below 100% health, it procs off the fel armor healing effect.

it is deffinetly bugged, for me as a warlock it doesnt proc off many spells but it seems to be procing off my dots when they tick.

There was a notification quite a while ago that it will only proc from dmg and healing spells to prevent abuses like the above mentioned.

It wont proc off Instants anymore, pretty stupid imo

ahhh, this can make it to one of the best trinkets in the game to the worst >

People are correct in mentioning that it no longer proc's from non dmg/healing spells.

However, press life tap with fel armor on, and observe... each effective tick of fel armor will stack the trinket up.

Note, this will not work if you're at full HP as demon armor will not tick and count as a heal /stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappymong
    People are correct in mentioning that it no longer proc's from non dmg/healing spells.

However, press life tap with fel armor on, and observe... each effective tick of fel armor will stack the trinket up.

Note, this will not work if you're at full HP as demon armor will not tick and count as a heal /stack.

really? its nice that mean for warlock no chance to drop 10 stacks
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

Quote Originally Posted by Zappymong

I noticed this today on the target dummies. So now unless u are an idiot you should have +200 SP all the time either before, during or after combat, just need to let the healers know not to keep topping u up when u do one life tap every 10 seconds or so when you are not in combat. I have no doubt this will get nerfed at some point so make the most of it.

P

im sure it will be hotfixed...and i will also make this bet, i bet it will be hotfixed before more important things like; pet scaling, summoning, and server lag lol...that just happens to be the priorities for blizz at the moment.

lets not worry about major issues, but were gonna hotfix some little bug in a trinket that will make it slightly easier to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss
    im sure it will be hotfixed...and i will also make this bet, i bet it will be hotfixed before more important things like; pet scaling, summoning, and server lag lol...that just happens to be the priorities for blizz at the moment.

lets not worry about major issues, but were gonna hotfix some little bug in a trinket that will make it slightly easier to manage.
    Well they got that one out quick. No longer proccing of fel armor HP gains.

haha, yeah, this has been ****HOTFIXED****

Seems to proc off lifetap again though?

Just spam rank one health funnel prior to the pull.

Rank1 lifetap works aswell