Thread: Bartender

Bartender

I've recently started usign Bartender, but now that i want to track achievements (or q's) it shows up in the middle of my Actionbars, is there any function where i can have that moved to a place i want. I've been looking, but no succes so far.

TY in advance
    Scarab Lord Shoallin.
    "The War of the Shifting Sands... I wish I could forget it ever happened."

Re: Bartender

With SexyMap you can move both and some more frames, attached to the map (quest timers/durability armor)

I am Murloc!

Chinchilla (Minimap) and OverAchiever (Achievement addon) is my weapons of choice.

I use Chinchilla.

Only azurji is right, others failed, he's looking for an addon C and not knowing you are running addon X Y or Z that does not bring what does C ....
    MoveAnything or FluidFrames is what do you need.
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    Only azurji is right, others failed, he's looking for addon C and not knowing you are running addon X Y or Z that does not do what do C ....
    MoveAnything or FluidFrames is what do you need.
    While you are right, you, too, failed...

He is looking for addon C, and not knowing you think others fail...
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

SexyMap Chinchilla etc are minimap addons and certainly not helpful to move the achievement tracker frame retarded
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    SexyMap Chinchilla etc are minimap addons and certainly not helpful to move the achievement tracker frame retarded
    Chinchilla is a minimap addon, yes, but it also has a built in frame mover that allows you to move the quest tracker, achievement tracker, paperdoll, PvP capture bar, etc. VERY handy feature.