Thread: Bartender

Deleted

Bartender

I've recently started usign Bartender, but now that i want to track achievements (or q's) it shows up in the middle of my Actionbars, is there any function where i can have that moved to a place i want. I've been looking, but no succes so far.

TY in advance

Re: Bartender

With SexyMap you can move both and some more frames, attached to the map (quest timers/durability armor)

Chinchilla (Minimap) and OverAchiever (Achievement addon) is my weapons of choice.

15+ Year Old Account

I use Chinchilla.

Only azurji is right, others failed, he's looking for an addon C and not knowing you are running addon X Y or Z that does not bring what does C ....
    MoveAnything or FluidFrames is what do you need.
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    Only azurji is right, others failed, he's looking for addon C and not knowing you are running addon X Y or Z that does not do what do C ....
    MoveAnything or FluidFrames is what do you need.
    While you are right, you, too, failed...

He is looking for addon C, and not knowing you think others fail...

SexyMap Chinchilla etc are minimap addons and certainly not helpful to move the achievement tracker frame retarded
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    SexyMap Chinchilla etc are minimap addons and certainly not helpful to move the achievement tracker frame retarded
    Chinchilla is a minimap addon, yes, but it also has a built in frame mover that allows you to move the quest tracker, achievement tracker, paperdoll, PvP capture bar, etc. VERY handy feature.