Thread: Warlock DPS

Warlock DPS

Hello i have a quick question regarding us Warlocks.

I am doing about 1900-2000 DPS in heroics, Is this about what i should be getting with this gear/build?
    If not any advice on how i could get it higher would be awesome!!

(I'm not in hit gear right now but i am capped)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lde&n=Dartaris

Re: Warlock DPS

My rotation is something to the effect of Immo>Corr>CoA>Incin>Incin>Incin>Conflag>Immo

That sounds pretty good given your gear. Get a hat of wintry doom crafted if you can't get a hat with a meta socket to drop, with a chaotic skyflare diamond in the meta socket--that should up your DPS a considerable amount due to the extra crit bonus, and enchant your weapon and helmet

Oh, saw the post about your rotation. Ditch corruption until you get 2pc t7, cast coa before immolate for a chance of proccing molten core before immolate. And conflag is a dps loss, you should just be doing coa>immo>incin spam.

Ok many thanks! in that case i'll spec out of Conflag, Where would you (or anyone else) advise putting the point?

DPS in heroics as a lock is generally low unless your tank pulls a lot of mobs and you just aoe them down. Nothing has enough hp for dots to do full damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan77
    Ok many thanks! in that case i'll spec out of Conflag, Where would you (or anyone else) advise putting the point?
    I like a 2nd point in soul leech, though conflag is quite useful for that last bit of burst on trash since you're not specced into shadowburn.

I am spec'd into Shadowburn. I love that spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan77
    I am spec'd into Shadowburn. I love that spell.
    LOL. Dunno how I missed that...that spell is indeed awesome.

Oh one more question, Will Conflag be worth it with the new glyph for it?