Looking for addOn.

Hello : )
    Im looking for an addOn who show my slected target in mini map ... imagine a healer in raid that want heal a target out of range and cant find him ... and u can see party/raid members names with mouse over in mini map dots ... so is there any addon who Highlight target position in mini mp ?

thx.

Re: Looking for addOn.

Nope. But a lot of unit frame addons will fade people who are beyond a certain range.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    Nope. But a lot of unit frame addons will fade people who are beyond a certain range.
    Blizzard UI have range filter.

Anyone know if the placement will stick if I use Chinchilla/SexyMap and then uninstall them?

[edit] And I put this in the wrong thread >.>

I'm not sure, but if the only reason you want to just move it is because you like the look of the original you can just setup those addons to look just like it.

that would be an unstable option because there is no api returning raid/party members coords while you are in instance, the api used to work in the "real" world returns 0 in instances, so this option would only be useful outside instance which is probably not what you want, about gathering positions blizzard does not want to give addons too much advantage
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)