Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Consumable DPS increase

last night's naxx clear dropped less than 5 caster items

we've never seen the mace off kel drop

uhm i think they hotfixxed the "Ghost Hit" because lately i do have misses....which i never had 1 week ago.

Also i still got the Hidden MF Miss ( No Miss display ) although they told that a debuff limit no longer exist... May be that is not reason of this bug....

And a little Question besides... coz im too lazy to make a Ptr copy...(and dl ). does the mf bug still exist on Ptr? I'm talking about the 3rd tich which comes after mf has finished channeling.

mfg

It got hotfixed the 7th/8th.

ah thanks

so i need malys chest RIGHT NOW !

dont want to gem hit

I gemmed hit. I don't care what people say, I hate missing with a passion.

Next patch NOW PLEASE, I'm sick and tired of Mind Flay bugging, grrrrrrrr.

Lag fucked up our patch dps the other night, I'm sure I could push over 4500 on a lag-free try with a FIXED MINDFLAY.

(I'm pretty good at clipping it on the ticks, did very well with that in SWP.)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by artan
    A very anoying thing in this trinket is the miss rate , it wont take any talents into acount and that makes it fall beind pure SP proc trinkets.
    Good thing about the trinket though is:

I can haz shadowbolts
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

DPS on Patch depends on the Killing time

And yes im sick to watch my fucking casting animation for 3/3 Ticks MF... i mostly ignore that now...(using nochanneling makro).

I only try to get the 3rd tick on important fights like Thadd (ya with lag... the enrage timer is rly hard :P) and Sath +3adds...

But i did 4022dps in a 3.12min Fight(patch) which was nearly lagg free ( full buffed + ele shaman)

i know my gear isnt perfect but i will get to that util Ulduar will be released.... I guess this will take ~2month?