Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Ferocious Bite working as intended?

My druid in most epics with 6k ap unbuffed even with savage roar up i can only get up to 14k crits if u r 1 shotting ppl then either they have crud for health or u have found sum bug that no 1 knows about

the real question here is if your easily "1 shotting" people how come you got 1400 ratings on your 2v2 team. fail

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    Savagepanda the level 70 shaman and Nodokazilla the level 70 priest?

What do these have to do with your druid's ability to get large crits? As I said in my first post, this is a weak troll. Can't you just admit it and, for your own good, pretend you hadn't just stooped to an amazingly pathetic low of attention-whoring?
    AHAHAH AHAHA its all coming together now, like i said in my previous post he most likely is a priest or a shaman that got owned by a feral, and then we come to find out he has a priest and a shaman.

you're not in wintergrasp with tenacity getting these crits are you?

i just put together my druids feral set (offset, mainspec is balance) and it has 2pc t7 2pc t6, lvl 80 blues, and heroic KT feral staff. ive done some pvp and the highest crit i got was an 8k FB crit. and that is with roughly 6k AP in cat form. my feral set is gemmed for stam for tanking, so im not getting any extra AP from sockets. my guess is that if i cared enough to deck my feral set out for cat, i still probably wouldnt crit in pvp for more than 10-12k. i just dont see someone getting such high crits even with insane gear but it seems likely with tenacity.

SS or it didnt happen!

see and thats where this post originated from....

and no not in wintergrasp with tenacity. no bg zerker buff.

fraps it or it didnt happen - sorry those numbers are simply way too high.

I am able to down most cloth/leather users using "pounce - rake - mangle - tf - maim - shred - fb"

the highest fb crit ive ever tracked was a ~ 15000 crit on patchwerk - when everything was procced in a optimal melee grp setup
    (why was i using fb - you say?.. because i wanted to see them big 5 digits DD)

come to bonechewer for a sec, lol i'll show you how to kill a clothy/lw

if you intend to show us, just do it yourself and take a screen shot, im just looking at stuff between tanking heroics.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SLacker101
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid
    is my base dps spec.

see id link you my armory, Canadianbeef - Cho'gall US.

But i switch between tank/feral dps/boomkin/resto lol. So its usually not all that accurate.

(0/0/0)? fill in your spec plz !

did it not work? just use my armory its pve dps atm.. i used mmo-champion must have not updated the link. Its pretty base 0/55/16

Im Online Heading to durotar. If you guys want to see. best time is now. People will just say the screenshots are fake

We dont need screenshots or to even witness it firsthand to know its fake. pretty much everyone here has a druid with as much gear as your supposed druid does and we all know even 25man raid buffed and with zerker you could not get those numbers. Your a priest/shaman and some feral druid came alogn and ganked you and killed you pretty fast. Guess what, every dps class can kill a shaman or a priest very fast. You dont need to come to the message boards and cry about it under the guise that your a druid and think your op and do so with completly made up and exaggerated numbers.

You guys talk like you've specifically tested it. THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT HOW HARD I HIT IN GENERAL ITS ABOUT WHY. Notice the title "FB WORKING AS INTENDED?" I DONT KNOW WHY I CRIT FOR 24k. IT JUST HAPPENS. THAT IS WHY I POSTED HERE.
    mmo-champion has worse trolls than the wow site lol. The other people dont have any specific debuff and i dont have a non personal buff. Now you tell me again. Why does it hit so hard. I didnt play a druid pre bc really i dont know how they topped out or where they left off. but even 20-24k is too much in my mind.

15+ Year Old Account

It doesn't hit as hard as you are saying. Let me repeat that for you with a little emphasis:

FEROCIOUS BITE DOES NOT PRODUCE THE NUMBERS YOU ARE CLAIMING IT DOES WITHOUT YOU BEING STACKED WITH BUFFS, YOUR OPPONENT BEING SEVERELY DEBUFFED, AND ALSO YOUR OPPONENT LIKELY BEING HALF YOUR LEVEL.

Therefore, there is no debate here beyond just how stupid you are.

dude stop posting here.
    Its not my issue you cant do the numbers. STOP TROLLING
    Iv seen the numbers. alot of other druids probably have to. IF YOU WERENT SO FUCKING IGNORANT. IM ASKING IF ITS BUGGED I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR INPUT if its not regarding that.

Quote Originally Posted by shooteneq1
    We dont need screenshots or to even witness it firsthand to know its fake. pretty much everyone here has a druid with as much gear as your supposed druid does and we all know even 25man raid buffed and with zerker you could not get those numbers. Your a priest/shaman and some feral druid came alogn and ganked you and killed you pretty fast. Guess what, every dps class can kill a shaman or a priest very fast. You dont need to come to the message boards and cry about it under the guise that your a druid and think your op and do so with completly made up and exaggerated numbers.
    Come to bonechewer... lol. Notice the shaman and priest are still level 70..... on cho'gall hmmm weird. Almost like when i said i rerolled horde (bonechewer) on a druid a month before wotlk...... i may have actually did it :O

15+ Year Old Account

Let's review, shall we?

• thread full of druids telling you that you are exaggerating
    • your refusal to post any evidence to back up your claims of damage output whatsoever
    • general inability within the druid community to provide any evidence of these numbers being possible without uncommon circumstances
    • I could probably go on but this topic is becoming boring

You are wrong.

He was probably in WG with the Tenacity buff
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

LOL I OFFERED YOU PROOF IM STANDING IN DUROTAR YOUR REFUSING THAT IS NOT MY ISSUE PRINCESS

I am with the other posters here:

Fero bite simply DOES NOT produce that kind of damage, PERIOD.

Mathematically speaking, you would need an amount of AP and / or damage modifier buffs currently NOT REACHABLE in a single player 1 v 1 situation to produce a 24k fero bite. hell, even if you are fighting a Priest, they are going to have around 10% physical reduction from simply wearing cloth armor, so your 24k fero bite would have had to be a 26.4k fero bite before damage reduction.

And I call TOTAL BULLSHIT on coming even remotely close to 1 shotting (or even 3 shotting) a priest through pain suppression, if you can do enough damage to 3 shot someone from full health through 40% damage reduction, you quite literally are a god among druids.