Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ferocious Bite working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by SLacker101
    LOL I OFFERED YOU PROOF IM STANDING IN DUROTAR YOUR REFUSING THAT IS NOT MY ISSUE PRINCESS
    That is not proof. What do you expect me to do? Create a level 1 alt. and have you duel me?

If you're in Durotar getting your 24k crits constantly and killing rogues within pounce stun, it shouldn't be hard for you to take a couple screenshots or fraps a quick duel or two.

Fail. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    He was probably in WG with the Tenacity buff
    and again no.
    IF YOU NEED WINTERGRASP TO HIT THAT HARD REROLL. IM ASKING IF ITS BUGGED. NOTHING MORE. YOU DONT BELIEVE 24k crits... NOTICE... ASKING IF ITS BUGGED. IF YOU CANT READ LEAVE THIS TOPIC

You have all been trolled by this guy, lolz.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alezana
    You have all been trolled by this guy, lolz.
    I referred to him as being a troll in my first response, which is - if I recall - the first reply to the topic.

Nevertheless, it still is Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    That is not proof. What do you expect me to do? Create a level 1 alt. and have you duel me?

If you're in Durotar getting your 24k crits constantly and killing rogues within pounce stun, it shouldn't be hard for you to take a couple screenshots or fraps a quick duel or two.

Fail. Troll.
    Seriously are you fucking retarded. JUST STOP POSTING. GET THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. i wouldnt play test on a lvl 1 alt to show you. I WOULD TEST ON An 80 PRIEST JUST LIKE I INITIALLY SAID I CRIT FOR 24k on a PRIEST.

put up an ss, dosnt matter if it's fake or not, put it up.

15+ Year Old Account

Seriously are you fucking retarded. JUST STOP POSTING. GET THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. i wouldnt play test on a lvl 1 alt to show you. I WOULD TEST ON An 80 PRIEST JUST LIKE I INITIALLY SAID I CRIT FOR 24k on a PRIEST.
    And I will reiterate the problem I am having with wasting that much time to create an alt. on Bonechewer and watch you duel:

You do not crit for 24k. I know you say you do, but we all know you do not.

dude iv posted screenshots of other things they get the fake claims anyways. There is no more solid proof then coming to bonechewer and looking. i didnt say i wouldnt back it up. All im saying is the trolls wont believe a screenshot anymore than me saying it on here. i posted a long time ago i was in durotar, nobody wants to know they just want to troll

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    And I will reiterate the problem I am having with wasting that much time to create an alt. on Bonechewer and watch you duel:

You do not crit for 24k. I know you say you do, but we all know you do not.
    and to make it a bit easier for you. i dont constantly see 24k's but everyone has those amazing crits thats the highest iv seen
    its 20k average on recount. Depending on energy used in conversion you

15+ Year Old Account

It's actually because this is so obviously a troll that nobody wants to get onto Bonechewer and run to a place you probably aren't even at.

We're all pretty keen to the fact that you're just here to waste some time and try to get a rise out of people. That's fine. Taking bait on the forums intentionally because you]re (we're) bored is different from actually going that far to prove a point about ferocious bite crits.

It does not crit for 24k. We all know this.

PRIVATE SERVER ROFL!

Please stop trolling - those numbers are not mathematically possible at current gear levels.

Enigmaran - Laughing Skull server - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by enigmaran
    Please stop trolling - those numbers are not mathematically possible at current gear levels.

Enigmaran - Laughing Skull server - Alliance

See enig now your reaching my main point. I have seen those numbers.. yet the math isnt possible. Welcome to the topic.

Im not asking you to say omg 24k thats nuts. Im asking if you've seen any similar bugs. maybe a scaling issue with something. like how bear mangle is doing 16% extra damage.

15+ Year Old Account

See enig now your reaching my main point. I have seen those numbers.. yet the math isnt possible. Welcome to the topic
    You haven't seen those numbers.

The math isn't possible.

May as well leave the topic now.

Yknow what? He's right, this happened to me as well. I was in Maly 25 yesterday, and did 1 million damage. I'm so cool, I decided to come here and ask if it was a bug? Is it? I can link my armory but won't screenshot since it never really happened.

again it doesnt matter if your math is right when something is bugged. Again Come To bonechewer to see if you have time to troll this you have time to check it out

hes using the essence of the gossamer. there is a known bug with it that apparently, it has a hidden proc on top of what it says that boosts damage by some wild amount.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37220#comments

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrexion
    hes using the essence of the gossamer. there is a known bug with it that apparently, it has a hidden proc on top of what it says that boosts damage by some wild amount.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37220#comments
    That is not the cause of this. The cause of his 24k crits is that he is trying to troll and thinks making absurd damage claims is a good way to go about doing that.

If it was the Essence of Gossamer bug (which was fixed by the way, a couple weeks ago), he would be talking about 240k ferocious bite crits, not 24k.

theres this common issue where you keep saying im trying to troll.

im trying to figure out why i crit so hard. I just made an account on here to ask. There are alot of bugs in the expansion. Wanted to know which one of em was making me hit that hard. If your still having an issue with me posting plz leave this topic

well on one of my toons im still experiencing the bug, but very occasionally. i think they fixed it for good on the prts though.