Thread: What to do now?

What to do now?

What should I focus on now? Raising hit, crit, idk?

I feel stuck.
    Armory

Re: What to do now?

personally, i'd have to say crit...
    but that's just me.
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

I have 21.51% crit in moonkin

i'm not saying that you lack crit, I'm simply saying that it is my personal belief that more crit is always good...
    or go for more haste. Up to you.
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

I feel stuck again.

1. hit cap
    2. crit/sp ?
    3. 3% crit damage meta gem

Quote Originally Posted by Nuketeacup
    personally, i'd have to say crit...
    but that's just me.
    No no no no... Crit is never worth investing in for a balance druid, it's just not worth it.

General priority:
    1. Hit rating
    2. Spellpower
    3. Haste rating
    4. Crit rating
    5. Intellect
    6. Spirit
    7. MP5

There will likely be some point in the future where haste rating takes over from spellpower, and possibly crit rating as well (although I doubt we'll get to that point before next expansion). Either way, for now spellpower is the stat you want to boost the most, and after that go for haste rating. If you find your mana isn't lasting (unlikely) then get more mana regen talents and if it's still not enough and you must gear for it I'd say take Intellect - you'll get SP, crit, larger mana pool, and more mana from replenishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

why do you say crit aint worth it? after crit boomkins receive some mana back and have reduced cast time for next spell. not to mention eclipse procs. within this one stat u have combined like bonus mp5 and haste. ofc it needs some more detailed calculations but still i believe crit is very nice thing to have
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    ofc it needs some more detailed calculations
    The detailed calculations have been done in many spreadsheets and simulators on many forums. Simply put, Haste Rating is better than Crit Rating for improving your DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!