... LastLast

Re: Best Warrior UI?

OH HELL YES, THIS IS HOW REAL GANGSTERS ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Korakt

OH HELL YES, THIS IS HOW REAL GANGSTERS ROLL
    Tell it like it is Korakt!

here is mine if your still looking http://www.wowinterface.com/download...WarriorUI.html

Quote Originally Posted by Irealenta
    anyway to get this on say curse?, i really like it

but is it 1440x900? :P
    Can anyone tell me what mods this guy is using for his bars and that little square box thing too? i asked but he hasnt replied and i love what he has setup. Thanks

- Aokie

My UI:

Gaeldar what is the mod for quick marking of raid/party targets I see on your screen?

I think it might be something like http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...uick-mark.aspx or at least that's what i think it resemble's. Is that bartender 4/domino's your using for the action bar ? And what is the hud in the middle ?

Quote Originally Posted by minotaurz1
    here is mine if your still looking http://www.wowinterface.com/download...WarriorUI.html

Minotaurz---I like ur buttons and the color of ur buttons. And the Blue thingy around when somthing is about to be active (hope u know what i mean hehe). Whats the name of those addons pls

regars Skello

Juggur

His buttons are probably Bartender 4, and he's using Button Facade.

Like many of the UI's here i was mostly using xpearl, and bartender with a barrage of other addons such as eaves drop, omen DBM, recount etc. With LK having been out, and the realization that my UI was starting to look cluttered i recently found what i consider an amazing UI. It currently has all the mods i was previously using, and then some that are better, though it was missing a couple that i added back since then.

(no my toon personal UI, but here is the UI package on wowinterface.com for thoes interested at taking a closer look)
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idescreen.html

Since Using this, i have adjusted my raid frames to be vertical, rather then his horizontal, as well as my graph tracks raid DPS, not personal.

For thoes wondering the 'Target', and 'Player' thing is eaves drop, its like a stupidly simple combat log for easily looking at what hit u and timing between heals etc. Other than that my hotkeys are also different and if i had been on my desktop when making this post id have posted mine. I have also found that the Mik'sScollingBattle Text is far supporior to SCT and to the in game if for nothing more than it eliminates the spam by of many proc based buffs.

Here are all the addons I use to those curious :P

And I suppose I could upload my UI setup onto curse, how exactly should I go about doing that?

Oh yeah, and I play on 1680X1050, but it shouldnt be too hard to trim down the chat boxes or the UI to fit your screen :P

Phaturkey I'm curious to know what font/chat addons you use for your main chatbox. I see Chatter and was able to find that on Curse, but looking through your addons Mini Type stood out, but I haven't been able to find it on Curse or Wowinterface. To make this short, what dictates the font in your main chatbox, and what is the font called?

im using ctmod and its totaly enoguth, not handycaping myself with some flashing thingy

now when we are talking about UIs and stuff. is there anyone who know about an addon that removes the window that appears when u hover ur mouse over a player/mob.

You can move that box by using TipTac or CowTip, i don't know if they remove it, but i know you can move it.

Hope this helps!

- Brisk

Quote Originally Posted by Brisket
    You can move that box by using TipTac or CowTip, i don't know if they remove it, but i know you can move it.

Hope this helps!

- Brisk
    thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisket

Hope this helps!

- Brisk

omg i know, this box is so annoying. glad to know there are addons to adjust this. tyvm

ye i did it really really small allmost so u cant see it and put it in the top left corner over my map . so it wont disturb me anymore