Warlock/Priest 2s, 50/0/21 build?

Alright, Ive been thinking about what comp im gonna roll with on my priest when he hits 80.

In 2s i onced played a warlock/priest team, but the priest wasnt full shadow or disc, he was just enough into shadow for silence and a little extra damage.

I was thinking running a warlock/priest in 2s with this spec.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

I was thinking maybe the lock would be affliction. Im not sure though, give me your thoughts.

(And i know i know, i could do better with other comps, but give me your thoughts on this one.)
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

Re: Warlock/Priest 2s, 50/0/21 build?

I was playing with an afflic warlock for a bit in 2s but i didnt spec into shadow i went down holy tree for desperate prayer. I gotta say is you gotta be geared with alot of res.. the amount of damage you 2 can put out is nuts and its somewhat good cc survivabilty unless you go up against a team u can do nothing against. I remeber facing war hpally and we would laugh saying gg because we would just dot the shit outta the war and fear pally/drain a bit. it works but need res deff, and alott

Quote Originally Posted by Devstah
    I was playing with an afflic warlock for a bit in 2s but i didnt spec into shadow i went down holy tree for desperate prayer. I gotta say is you gotta be geared with alot of res.. the amount of damage you 2 can put out is nuts and its somewhat good cc survivabilty unless you go up against a team u can do nothing against. I remeber facing war hpally and we would laugh saying gg because we would just dot the shit outta the war and fear pally/drain a bit. it works but need res deff, and alott
    Well i think pallie teams is where the silence would come in, your cant bubble through a silence. I think it would also help with the CC etc, even if it gives you less survivability.
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

Actually, you CAN bubble through a silence. You cannot bubble if your holy school is locked out.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.