pets for raid as affli?

so i read we should use infernal//doomguard?
    somewhere i read infernal should be cast for the last minute of the fight? why is that?

where can i get details about dps//handling of imp/inf/doom?

/edit:
    i'm raiding naxx10/25 atm and am half blue half purple equiped.

Re: pets for raid as affli?

Doomguard is the highest dps pet that Warlock can use. You can controll him for 15minutes and then he vanish away. The cooldown on summoning Doomguard is 60minutes. And let your group buff your Doomguard for more dps and viability.

Inferno is close to the dps as Doomguard.. But he only stays for 1minute I believe? so he doesn´t stay for a long time to be buffed and stuff.. Cooldown is 60minutes.

they vanish? i thought they just break your enslave and you have to re-enslave them. also, does casting curse of elements before enslaving them still work?

They have fixed the "breaking" from enslave.. So they will be automaticly enslaved when summoned.. So no fear for demons to wipe the raid , But the Doomguard from CoD will breake..

And the CoE.. hmm?

Doomguard, Infernal, and Felhunter.

Really, it's a shame to not make use of the Felhunter whenever your Doomguard is on cooldown / dies. Some people prefer Imp though, but well since I keep DoTs up I quite like its Shadow Bite.

i summon a doomguard in alot of bg's as the health that is lost is regained during the preparation debuff. I can comfirm that cripple stacks with coe and slow. So its very nice to have a few moments of OP. Also war stop is sooo awesome!! Imagine this.. u see a rogue /cast coe /cast cripple, he cos, you warstomp and fear =D Give it a go, just so sad it is on a 1hr cd. Also when ever you die after ur doomguard is up it seems to summon a fh in its place!!! Oh and doomguard can also dispell you just like your fellhunter i modified my macro to include my doomguard.

I also use my infernal as a anti rogue spell, unless i have cot,hamsting,ms on me. but the initial stun is very nice to get off a fear and just to confuse the shit out of the other player and also the infernal has its immolation aura which the damage is rubbish but it does interupt spell casting too and just confuses the shit out of the other player teehehe - too many smiley faces.. this cant be a lock topic
    More pew pew less QQ

As affliction I suggest Fel Hunter, at least for raids. Imp shouldn't be needed for it's stamina, but if it is, go ahead and pull it out, but it shouldn't be needed, especially with fort and kings readily available.

Otherwise doomguard is sexuh, it's weird to have that as a viable pet again lol.

Have they fixed the bugged demons then? From what i know Imp is bugged good atm and fel hunter bugs out? Atleast last time I read about it.

Im using Imp, its 10% of my dmg or so

I was told:

In terms of dps use pets like this: Infernal -> (Felguard) -> Doomguard -> Imp -> Puppy -> Succubus -> VW.

Then ofc there are values of the different pets that you should take into consideration. Like Infernal if there are more targets than one, thanks to aura, Doomguard if you don't have a warrior keeping TC up, Puppy without DS Priest etc.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38213-w...t_use_when/p3/

The felhunter has a bug where he stops attacking. I'm not sure what the imp is.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

in the meantime, i read some of the ej forums threads.
    seems like this (affli) dps wise:

doomguard on cooldown -> infernal for the last 60 sec of the boss (20min cooldown) -> imp (bugged mana reg atm?) -> succu -> felhunter (bugged attack atm?) -> wv

i better get my demonic figurines and infernal stones ready.