PLEASE FIX THE ELEMENTAL SHAMN FOR PVP

so blizzard thinks there helping the elemental shamans? yes for raiding they should be perfect now ... but still the biggest scrubs in pvp.... every team has a rogue ... kick , blind, sap ... cant do anything.
    seriously why cant you give us some form of a stun... a spell lock ... ANYTHING !
    instant hex would work too same cool down but make it instant ... my god do you seriously think any decent rogue or caster who can kick or spell lock will let themself's be hex'ed with a 1.5 cast time?
    a retard would make sure that dont happen.

blizzard dont care .. they are rich and laughing to the bank to fix anything !

Re: PLEASE FIX THE ELEMENTAL SHAMN FOR PVP

Is what you get for playing such a shitty spec/class in wotlk. I rerolled my elem sham after s3, I was 5/5 Veng w/ Vengeful Gladiator title in 5s, so I wasn't a "Baddie". Due to the new "pushback" mechanics and spell casting. and the nerf to the elemental 4-piece gladiator set bonus, which was op, could just sit there getting beat on and cast lbolt after lbolt. Shamans are the most gimp class right now in arena imo. With all of the new talents, specs and damage you just need to relearn how to best play your shaman in arena. That or take a break ffrom arena on your shaman and level a alt for arena.

Blizz doesn't care. If you really want to pvp you better go resto. Or else reroll a different class. Right now on my ele shammy im just PVEing. Thats all we're good for right now. Hex is such a joke right now lol it has a 1.5 sec cast, 45 sec cooldown (nonspammable), your target still moves and can LoS you and is the ONLY trinketable move a shammy has. Meaning I can't even count the amount of times I've pvp'd, had it (especially 1v1) trinketed and OMFG WHAT DO YOU KNOW die. So yeah. PVE is where its at. Most utility and versatility ftw.

@people who think elem is good for pve.

LAWL. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Krrl
    @people who think elem is good for pve.

LAWL. Bad.
    all the casters in the raid love there elemental shammy's abilities and buffs, anyway not every specc is going to be arena viable, the shaman in pvp is a healer class period, get that through your heads. You can struggle to a decent rating with really high quality teammates with enhance or ele but thats your call.