Frostweave Grinding Locations?

Ok now that it seems that Icecrowns grinding spot as been hotfixed to no longer drop frostweave cloth were should I go to get my frostweave cloth? and good Grinding Spots?

Re: Frostweave Grinding Locations?

Storm peaks..crater area of the hodir daily quest.

Keep this thread going guys, I found a good spot to kill melee dudes. drop ok, easy kill, they throw poison vials at you though.

So, in icecrown, north of the map in the middle. there is a small citadel there, just at the bottom of the citadel.

I think there are some other good spots in icecrown but havent explored it all yet.

More spots please

i know an amazing place where i grind 5 - 6 stacks an hour as a tailor affliction lock

in sholazaar the area around the avatar of freya is kinda nice .. massive instant respawning undeads droping cloth and different other stuff
    Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

The best spots I found were in Ironforge, Stormwind, Exodar and Darnassus, you can get nearly endless stacks there in a minute.

Just grinding anything at a good spot and selling it to the AH and then buying what I want worked out best for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bambikiller
    i know an amazing place where i grind 5 - 6 stacks an hour as a tailor affliction lock
    Wow. Thanks so much for sharing your useless input! it REALLY helped me!

... oh wait.

@the OP, yea i used to farm at the rider of blood place, and i got about 2k a day from the frostweave/greens/greys. It SUCKS now that blizz hotfixed that place AND the skeletons next to them.