Avenging Wrath bugged?

I'm not sure if this has been posted before because I can't find any related post, so here it goes:

I've been playing on PTR servers the Paladin Changes. It is supposed that Avenging Wrath no longer applies Forbereance, but it does. You can use it while you're afected by Forbereance, but obviusly you can't use Divine Shield/Protection or Hand of Protection. This is annoying, it was supposed that finally I could use Avenging Wrath whenever I wanted without worrying about then not having any kind of protection available. So in a match you must first use a protection before Avenging Wrath in order to use both, but if you use Avenging Wrath you'll have to wait 3min before you can shield yourself on something. And AW is dispellable, so if you use it before and you get it dispelled then you have Forbereanced yourself in a useless way...

So, I wanted to know if somebody can confirm me whether this is working as intended on PTR or is a bug. Thanks.

(sorry for my English)

Re: Avenging Wrath bugged?

I haven't played PTR recently so i don't know if its bugged or not. But i know that there is a 30 sec global cool down that is shared between DS, DP, AW could you have mistaken that 30 seconds as not stacking with Forbearance?

No, I know that they all share a 30sec cooldown, you use AW, wait 30sec and then nothing, cause AW puts Forbereance up and thus you can't use Divine Shield/Protection nor Hand of Protection.

This is what I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended.

Looks like its a bug then. It is not suppose to trigger forbearance. Go post it on Blizz forums though if u think its a bug. Won't get fixed posting it here.

They haven't fixed the talent to be on a shared 30 sec CD yet. It still takes 2 mins between popping bubble and hitting AW (this was hotfixed to add an immediate, pain in the arse solution to the problem while waiting to implement the real answer in the next minor content patch). The point was to nerf pallies in PvP so they couldn't bubble and immediately hit AW to negate the swing speed penalty, thereby giving the paladin 10 seconds of uninterrupted dps. 3.0.8 should have the 30 sec shared CD.