Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What set for PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzaron
    christ 10-25 minutes means
    A. Your rogue FAILS at dps.
    B. You fail at supporting his dps
    C. You play like a paladin in cloth with 50% the healing

D. Whats ur char name? I've seen u saying the setupidest shit for 25 posts now and seriously wondering what noob u are
    You clearly don't play in a bracket high enough to have decent players, When you play against a team like Entrepid / Zilea, Chumpjohn / Affix, Dimetra (also entrepid)/ Yogz or any other team who is extremely good, you'll learn that making a paladin with 1000 resil pop his bubble while your rogue gets spamstringed and when they have a warrior who is good enough to intervene kidneys, etc you'll understand.

Thats just as warrior/pally.

when you play a team like chumpjohn / affix, where they play boomkin / frostmage, and you have no way to get on either as a rogue, you'll understand.

when you play a good pally/dk, and he spams the shit out of Chains of Ice, and I dispel 6 times and it resists every time, and gets reapplied, and the pally has buff, which resists 4 times, and we pop a bubble, and I resist mass dispel 5 times, you'll understand.

Not all games last 10-25 minutes, but I've had plenty, I assist on DPS, my rogue does fine DPS, I've been playing a priest for a long while, multiple season gladiator, been in top 100 priest/rogues this entire season up until we remade our team for win/loss last week and are sitting at 1850 because of our losses to teams that I've already stated in this post.

Leyena on Tichondrius is my character, feel free to armory me.

I have to agree with Leyena. If you have a talented partner who can peel, like a rogue for instance, even in the world of DPScraft you're gonna have a lot matches where mana, and the chance to mitigate 5k damage, are going to be more important than 50 resil and a little bit of crit.

@Leyena - Did you get glad on another priest? I don't see any drakes in your feats of strength

I went with double set bonus.

satin gloves and shoulders and mooncloth pants chest and helm.

I plan on once capped dropping a satin piece for another moon cloth piece for the extra regen.

Who cares about 2s anyway. And as a jewelcrafter, the Sapphire Owl says "you no go oom!" , and so it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobad
    I have to agree with Leyena. If you have a talented partner who can peel, like a rogue for instance, even in the world of DPScraft you're gonna have a lot matches where mana, and the chance to mitigate 5k damage, are going to be more important than 50 resil and a little bit of crit.

@Leyena - Did you get glad on another priest? I don't see any drakes in your feats of strength
    He said gladiator, not Merc/Venge/Brutal Gladiator. Drakes only are given to the top .5% percentile, Gladiator is the top 1.5% I believe IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong.

Drakes are given to all gladiators in the 0.5% range, brutal/vengeful/merc etc are the top teams in each bracket.

And yes, this priest is new, it was 66 when WOTLK came out.