a libram problem...

i have a problem with my librams... what shoul i buy ?
    this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40191

or this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33503

i dont know the proc rate for the second libram so i dont know what bring me better and faster benefits...

u can help me ppl ?

thanks in advance !! =D

Re: a libram problem...

Neither, get this
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38362

Its better than both epics.

get the blue one that increases your crit chance when using ds...

the epics currently on the market are utterly useless...

I'm using the new version of the badge libram for PvP when the patch is released, 173 (correct me if I'm wrong) crit rating is insane for 10 second duration. I will however still use the Venture Bay libram for pve.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Take the Deadly libram from PvP if you can.

Gives 120AP on a ~100% uptime

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42852

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

The Crusader Strike libram is the best currently for a raiding ret paladin. For one thing the bonus damage is added in before multiplicative effects (pvp glove bonus, art of war), and also the crit rating from the divine storm libram isn't all that much.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaster
    The Crusader Strike libram is the best currently for a raiding ret paladin. For one thing the bonus damage is added in before multiplicative effects (pvp glove bonus, art of war), and also the crit rating from the divine storm libram isn't all that much.
    I'm sorry but you're wrong. 73 crit rating is very nice because it applies to every ability not just 1.

According to my last patchwerk kill the ret pally in my guild did the following damage. Crit > CS libram

Judgment of blood - 251,008 - 27%
    Swing - 207,937 - 22%
    Seal of Blood - 124,754 - 13%
    Crusader Strike - 87,201 - 9%

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaster
    The extra damage only goes to ~16% of your damage.

73 crit from the blue libram effects all of your abilities.

so... aparently the venture co. one is the best ( because the crit rate aplies to all of my atks and not only the DS ) so... but i dont know where i can get this coins... just questing or what?

thanks all of u guyz for the excelent tips!!

Heres a list of quests that give you coins.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37836

PvP libram > *

DS libram is about equal to the CS libram in terms of DPS added.

Quote Originally Posted by moglyzin
    so... aparently the venture co. one is the best ( because the crit rate aplies to all of my atks and not only the DS ) so... but i dont know where i can get this coins... just questing or what?

thanks all of u guyz for the excelent tips!!
    Daily quests in venture bay. Go there and look for the !'s.

You can do enough quests in a single day to get the 30 coins you need for the libram. It took me about 15-20 minutes total.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Vexryn

I got both the CS and the DS crit relic. I use the Epic CS one, as while in raids i'm running around on 34-39% crit chance, depending on the set-up.

So i'm not seeing much need for stacking alittle bit more crit. It's a shame we've got no great pve librams at the moment, something to boost SOM would be great.

The deadly PvP libram is pretty effective. Saying you don't see the need to stack more crit is fail in 2 ways:

you can never have enough crit.

And

You calculate the value of a libram based on the dps it adds. The DS and CS ones that you have are about equal in terms of dps added, so for you it's not such a big deal.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

One thing about the Venture Co. Libram vs. the Crusader Strike one is that since the CS one is a flat bonus it doesn't scale with your gear while the venture co one does. The thing about the CS libram though is that there are several multipliers that affect the dps it adds. If you have the pvp gloves for example the CS libram might be better for you because of the 5% increase in CS dmg which is applied after the librams bonus.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

so... i understand this: get the two of them and for pvp use the pvp one and for pve the venture one...
    =D

and thats what im going to do right now, do the daily to get the libram now... thanks for the quest list man!!

thank u all once again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by moglyzin
    so... i understand this: get the two of them and for pvp use the pvp one and for pve the venture one...
    =D

and thats what im going to do right now, do the daily to get the libram now... thanks for the quest list man!!

thank u all once again !!!
    Not quite. If you can get the PvP one, use it for PvE and PvP.