Tanking: How am I doing? What should I change?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...odhoof&n=Rizan
    Note: I actually have 25k unbuffed with Frost Pres.

Looking for suggestions about DW vs. 2H and things that could be better for my spec.
    Also, some gear tips would be nice too! :] ;D

Re: Tanking: How am I doing? What should I change?

Didn't look at your gear really but your spec looks pretty Solid for a 2H Frost tank build.

If you wanna DW, stack Expertise and Hit, and use Slow Weapons. Broken Promise is the Holy Grail of DW tanks.

IDK...I'm still kind of iffy when it comes to DW due to the fact many say you take more damage. I'm defense capped so I have no need to go DW atm for cap..but just wanted to get a over view of the difference...

Didn't know if it would eventually be = to 2h...

very nice gear was wondering abit why so lowish hp but then i have alot more than u and only really 2 epics more but then ima not to judge spec is nice but i wouldnt of put points in blood of north due to dk tanks rely on have runes on cd and creating bloodrunes doesnt help much for bladebarrier other than that really good

Quote Originally Posted by Rizan
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...odhoof&n=Rizan
    Note: I actually have 25k unbuffed with Frost Pres.

Looking for suggestions about DW vs. 2H and things that could be better for my spec.
    Also, some gear tips would be nice too! :] ;D
    I would ditch your frost aura talents for something else. There are lots of druids out there that give 75 resist all for free with GOTW.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.