Thread: Dual speccing?

Dual speccing?

Does any1 have an idea if the dual speccing will become available with patch 3.0.8? I didn't see any news about it, but there was a lot of fuzz about it on forums etc, really hoping it will be out asap, cos pvping as holy aint rly my thing, and free disc respec sounds a lot better to me

Thanks in advance, eomér

Re: Dual speccing?

no

Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    no
    No

Maybe in 3.1 with the new dungeon.

thanks for replies shame it will not be implemented yet, I feel priest is the class with the biggest difference between PvE and PvP (PvE priest in PvP is laugheable) other classes seem to have far lesser problems with PvPing in their PvE gear and spec

Quote Originally Posted by eomer
    thanks for replies shame it will not be implemented yet, I feel priest is the class with the biggest difference between PvE and PvP (PvE priest in PvP is laugheable) other classes seem to have far lesser problems with PvPing in their PvE gear and spec
    That's because, as someone pointed out, priests have 2 trees for healing. All the other classes just have 1 and a dabble in a second. So, I guess it's natural that they have to make one more viable for PvE and the other more viable for PvP otherwise one would never get used(even though I agree this still sucks). You'd think with priests being 2/3 of a healer that we'd be the best healers, but noooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenerien
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    no
    No
    No