Blood PvE concerns

oh hai there

I'm currently Blood specced and I like the way Blood work since the beta, even though DW and Unholy do more DPS.
    Now, I know that Blood can do around 4k DPS on Patchwerk and I just want to know how I could improve myself.

Here's my armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...pear&n=Fadawah

Now, the reason you're seeing hitgems was because I've been playing around with DW for which I needed more hit.
    Last night I did around 2,8k DPS on Patchwerk which seems a bit low to me =(. I hope someone can give me some advice.

My rotation is:
    IT>PS>HS>HS>OB>DC

Should I replace my Obliterate Glyph with another glyph?
    Should I change my rotation?
    Should I replace the +HIT gems with +CRIT or with +STR gems?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Blood PvE concerns

Just remember the basics:
    1. aim for 295 hit rating
    2. aim for ~27 expertise (6.5% Dodge reduce)
    3. keep crit above 25%
    4. gem for max Strength
    5. ignore haste

Get epidemic! 2% hit for DC + IT isn't worth that much.

Rotation:
    OB IT PS HS HS Runedump
    HS HS HS HS OB Runedump

This way you get over 20s:
    1 OB without diseases
    1 OB with diseases
    1 IT
    1 PS
    6 HS

This should net better Dmg than with your rotation:
    2 IT
    2 PS
    4 HS
    2 OB with diseases

On AE-heavy fights you wanna fiddle in a DS instead of OB to keep up blood gorged (DS with nearly 290% crits is quite nice to stay above 75%)

Also, don't be that impatient, those people you can expect serious answers from, will read your post even if it's on page 2 and answer it, just don't bump it after 30 minutes

previous posts rotation was for a 51/0/20 spec, for 51/13/7 it's PS>IT>Oblit>HS>HS>RP dump>Oblit>HS>HS>HS>HS

with half ilvl 213 half ilvl 200 i break 4700 as 51/0/20

I just responded to the original posters talent spec as currently seen in his armory

First u should pick up epidemic and not virulence those extra 6 sec are really worthy.

second remove grim toll, get another trinket that grands ap most preferable or crit. u are 70hit rating over the gap and u loose some stats by that.

enchant ur bracers with ap and ur boots with icewalker and cloak with 22 agility.

this way u should be around 292 hit rating and u should have ur crit or ap improved by the other trinket.