Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Do you actually find Naxx fun?

Yes.

But then, I liked kara too.

Self control. It's a wonderful thing.

Sadly, none of you seem to be able to use self control. Instead you all enjoy complaining about how blizzard isn't giving you enough, isn't making the game fun enough. Can any of you figure out how to make any game more fun? Think about it... you know when finals week came around and you had to stop playing wow for a week or two to cram? Wasn't it a lot more fun when you started playing again?

Just play less wow, and the wow you do play will become more fun. I'm really sick of people complaining about raid content.

We usually play shots when doing nax now. Normally the 10man, 25man the members tend to want to be more serious. Everyone takes a shot when a mage dies. It makes the night more eventful.

We got drunk during kara, we get drunk during naxx.

So yes.

well the word "fun" whould mean for me that it also consists in a decent challenge to beat the current content , currently nax does not provide that doesnt matter how much or how little i play the game ( we clear it in like 3 hours) you just chain pull everything aoe down , and the bosses dont require almost any tactic just zerg , loot ... move on .

Now sure it can be easy when you have stuff on farm but i also remember instances like SSC/TK that once you had on farm it was still fun to go back because it required coordination and a bit of attention and knowledge of your class to do them ... nax doesnt require anything . The only reasonable fight in the current content in Sartharion with 3 drakes , and if you raid you should know this is the case .

There is one thing to say its "entry level" content so everyone can see, and an entirely diffrent thing to dellusion yourself that the current content its what is suppose to be raiding like .
    Banned for trolling.

I play with some friends that I went to high School with. Only a couple of us went to Naxx at 60 (That was when I started playing). We haven't been able to do a full Guild run yet since we X-ferred servers and started our own guild and thus Puggers have caused problems but, yea, even if the fights are easy, I would say that the people I raid with make it fun.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Attilian

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Mormack

/enjoy the instance
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by sheep
    Self control. It's a wonderful thing.

Sadly, none of you seem to be able to use self control. Instead you all enjoy complaining about how blizzard isn't giving you enough, isn't making the game fun enough. Can any of you figure out how to make any game more fun? Think about it... you know when finals week came around and you had to stop playing wow for a week or two to cram? Wasn't it a lot more fun when you started playing again?

Just play less wow, and the wow you do play will become more fun. I'm really sick of people complaining about raid content.
    So wait... when people are playing a game they are paying for on a monthly basis (and after dropping XX$ on the expansion required to continue moving onwards with the game), and they run up to the Cliff Of Nothing Else Left far faster than any time in the past, then they start yelling that there isn't stuff to do... your solution is to stop playing? Not playing doesn't mask the fact that there is a very large gap in content that's glaringly obvious to all stripes of players, aside from the ones who are practicing some bizzare content-celibacy (God knows what they are trying to prove...).

The issue here is that even people with full time jobs and evening classes have experienced everything available in the game. There's nothing left! That's pretty significant, and your "solution" is ridiculous in that light.

Having not been to Naxx pre-BC I found it fun for the first night or two.

Beyond that, I agree with the 'dated' look to it and the overall annoying trash that fills it.

Kara was much better in my eyes.

15+ Year Old Account

Naxx equal something boring I've to do to get geared for Ulda. Ty BLZ for an expansion without content.

Did however enjoy getting my twilight title in Obisdian while on beer, ganja and speed. Pretty much sum up how hard WOTLK been so far *yawn*
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Naxx equal something boring I've to do to get geared for Ulda. Ty BLZ for an expansion without content.

Did however enjoy getting my twilight title in Obisdian while on beer, ganja and speed. Pretty much sum up how hard WOTLK been so far *yawn*
    I can top that: I got mine when I was 2 months old, by yelling at my screen.

I am probably repeating someone else but I think Naxx is alright but Blizz should think twice about continuing with heroic raids. I like being able to break up the 25 mans and do the 10 mans which were completely different in BC. Now its all the same just more or less people sure the fights are a little different but it gets old quickly. I do think naxx is a decently fun instance but could use a few more bells and whistles just for a little fun factor.

Arachnid Quarter
    Anub'Rekhan - Boringish, relatively non mind numbing the first time
    Grand Widow Faerlina - Boring if you do it achieve way
    Maexxna - Meh not bad
    Plague Quarter
    Noth the Plaguebringer - boring
    Heigan the Unclean - fun to watch idiots die on
    Loatheb - gay as healer
    Military Quarter
    Instructor Razuvious - fun if your on MC duty, otherwise boring
    Gothik the Harvester - Boringgggggg
    The Four Horsemen - Quite interesting i must say
    Construct Quarter
    Patchwerk - Brutallus V2 (who was Patchwerk V2)
    Grobbulus - Decent enough
    Gluth - Not bad if your kiting
    Thaddius - Minimal coordination, fun to watch idiots die on again
    Frostwyrm Lair
    Sapphiron - Lots of AoE dmg so fun to brain heal spam
    Kel'Thuzad - Boring apart from when melee gets 6 frost tombs.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbhammer
    I really hate the one who brings up the green lava every 30 seconds, forget the name. I don't think I've survived that fight once, getting a bit of a reputation for sucking at it ;D
    Heigan?
    Man, I love that fight.
    Just singing along Safety Dance and running around.

I'm still having fun in Naxx. We are finally getting full clears on 10 man and are close on heroic.

Naxx is unique and fun.
    Fast and yet still challenging.

Unlike malygos, who is simply a test of insane frustration.

Im usually a Spriest, and i like the majority of Naxx10 and 25man fights. However when i have to sometimes respec and heal is another story specially in 25man. Healing with 5-6 other healers just isnt fun, really boring actually.