Bug with Blessing of Kings?

The other day while i was playing I noticed this. While running through Drak I cast blessing of kings upon all my party and accidentally upon myself. I went to take it off myself and I noticed that it said it was increasing all my stats by 2%....

The problem with this is that I put the extra 4 talent points into kings for 8% additional.. 2+8 = 10... I held my mouse over the spell on my action bar and it says it will add 10%. To check to see if it had glitched I removed it and recast it upon myself and all my party members. 2% for everyone. I signed out (after the run) and back in again... still 2%.

I contacted blizzard and they said they were "aware of this and working on a solution".

I searched different places and couldn't find anything else about it. Has anyone else noticed this when casting kings?

Re: Bug with Blessing of Kings?

every improved buff showes this way, bok, bom, pw:stam, arcane int, gotw...all of them...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

It's a tooltip error. Did you check your actual stats? Kings is increasing your stats by 10% it just says 2% in the buff icon.

@Angelico

I believe they fixed some of the older ones like imp BoM to properly reflect that it adds 550 (that sounds right) AP, but they haven't changed kings since this 2%-10% rubbish is relatively new.

Thats good that its only that. Seems like it would have been simple for blizzard to have just said that.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesalot
    Thats good that its only that. Seems like it would have been simple for blizzard to have just said that.
    Seems like it would be simple for blizzard to do a lot of things, but yet they don't :P. Besides, let them fix Naxx lag first then I'll worry about tooltip errors lol.