mouse dissapears when on homepage.

I have had this problem a couple of times now. I use firefox and everytime i am on the homepage my mouse is blinking when i move it. If i dont move it, Its invisible. Its kinda annoying. Only have it on the homepage, further i aint got problems with my mouse.

thx,

Tolchuck

Re: mouse dissapears when on homepage.

Yes, I have this too, all the time. It's an annoying ad of some stupid game site. It's a weird looking head rotating and there are orbs coming out of the upper-left corner, and there's a blinking writing which says "Shoot" or, for me, "Eintragfaden" (which makes no sense at all).
    Constantly, when I load MMO-Champion and switch to another task, I grunt annoyed because my cursor starts to blink and I have to switch back and press F5 >
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    So now the Norse are stealing ideas from Blizzard, too!

Re: mouse dissapears when on homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxxon
    Yes, I have this too, all the time. It's an annoying ad of some stupid game site. It's a weird looking head rotating and there are orbs coming out of the upper-left corner, and there's a blinking writing which says "Shoot" or, for me, "Eintragfaden" (which makes no sense at all).
    Constantly, when I load MMO-Champion and switch to another task, I grunt annoyed because my cursor starts to blink and I have to switch back and press F5 >
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=36320.0