Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I use ElvUI. It gives me a raid UI that looks kinda like Grid. By default it tracks LB, Rejuv, Regrowth and WG on targets as little squares of different colors in each corner of a raid member's rectangle. And then I just use mouseover macros for all my healing spells. Takes a few macro slots but I like to keep my addons to a minimum.

Sample macro for rejuv:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [stance:1, nomodifier:alt]
    /cast [target=mouseover, help] [target=target, help] [target=targettarget, help] [target=player] Rejuvenation

You could take out the /stopmacro line. I used to be a bear and didn't want to accidentally leave form while tanking. And I know that there is a way to make that 3rd line shorter with a different syntax but this works fine so I haven't bothered updating it. The macro prioritizes friendly mouseover (whether UI or character model) then current target, target's target (sometimes useful, you could target a boss and heals will always go on the tank that has aggro) and then yourself if there's nothing else to heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh i like vuhdo and combine it with my razer naga , works pretty well for me

I use tellmewhen for monitoring all my CD's, Vuhdo for raid frames. ElvUI w/ Affiniti CD tracker, also skada healing/dps.

I use Grid2 and Clique, great for knowing timers on my hots, also some power auras and other adddons ilke needtoknow but they are not so important.

None really on account of the fact that I have reflexes, common sense and initiative. The same could be said for all classes for that matter; the current Blizzard UI is more than enough.

Nice necro . Really important and stuff.

Deleted
    Healbot, that's really all i need for resto druid

Deleted
    Vuhdo for me, love that it does everything in one.

10+ Year Old Account
    jup Vuhdo is awesome

Deleted
    You really dont need any addons. The built in raid frames shows pretty much everything you need to know.

I guess if you still HAVE to use addons that help you then go for grid with corner indicators. Pretty much all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    None really on account of the fact that I have reflexes, common sense and initiative. The same could be said for all classes for that matter; the current Blizzard UI is more than enough.
    Wow, you must be so good at this game. Just, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    You really dont need any addons. The built in raid frames shows pretty much everything you need to know.

I guess if you still HAVE to use addons that help you then go for grid with corner indicators. Pretty much all you need.
    They show everything nicely but just don't work always. It's the only complaint I had for them and why I don't use them.

Also they're ugly in raids.

Deleted
    You didn't find an older thread did you?

Deleted
    /yawn

Standard UI is ugly and since when does common sense dictate you can't use addons?

Just like walking is enough to get places. Doesn't mean there aren't better transportation options.

I use VuhDo because it's easiest to customize and keep up to date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xperl+Clique=WIN

Been using it for years. Won't use anything else.
    Tried healbot, hated it.
    And I am too lazy for Grid.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Grid plus Clique, plus other plugins to monitor hots (as others have said)
    Power auras to manage CDs, monitor procs and keep track of harmony