balance druid compensation

As we know the PVP survivability is about how many instant spells with cd you have . And i think that druids in balance have less then the others ( not all ) classes . After the official decision of starfall not giving stun , and starfire 2 , i decided that something should be done and not in time of 2 arena season but now . If you want to give us the nerf so give us the compensation in the same time . U did take armor from us and we have now the same amount of the armor as on lvl 70 . We got barskin but 20% its not enough and it last only 10 seconds wow so if we calculate the burst damage that is now we are living for about 1,5 second longer . For me not enough . We have cyclone . And cyclone is a cast time spell , so what should we do if other classes have instant stun silence fear and so on . We have treants but what can treants do with their 2,5k hp , nothing if u see Death knight have gargoyle who last for one minute and its not seenable in arena because he is flying above us and the mayor fight is on the ground and have 12k hp . Another pet is the zombie it have 12k hp asswell and hitting for about 1k . So if we see those two pets do 2k dmg per seconds , my treants can do it too but only if they would do critical dmg all the time , and they dont have so much hp as one of the Dk pets . So after long considering , i decided that the best way is to give us stun that will last fof 6 seconds and a cooldown of 20 seconds with the dimnishing values , and another thing is a instant cast like a rcane barrage just with a bigger cd like 8 seconds . Ofcourse its just a proposition and other classes wont agree , but i think that druids balance , elemental shamans , and locks deserve it to have too . As u see Paladins ahve hummer of justice 6 seconds and their fine divine storm with 8 seconds cd . Mages have their silence , counterspell , and arcane barrage with 3 seconds cd not mentioning blink ice-block .
    Lets just say that the stun would be named as moonstruck ( have a better name ? ) , and the instant cast as lets say nature revenge . Well this are my proposition and i know that some classes wont be happy with it because if druids , shamans locks , would have those abilities they wouldnt be anymore easy honor/ arena points for other classes and for a rogue it would take much more to kill a druid then just clicking combination of 4 buttons in 4 seconds . It would take some skills .

Re: balance druid compensation

Well i dunno about what spell moonkins need to have to get a chance 1600+ in arena but they need definitly something.
    Starfall being our only escape button with natures grace (that almost all classes can break without the trinket),i dont know what we gonna do to live more than 5 secs after poping out of stealth.
    I agree in finding a compensation coming in the same time than the severe upcoming nerf.

Seriously our PvP survivability sucks. Any class that can silence, fear, or stun has a major advantage over us. We have nothing to silence, stun or fear when next patch comes. Just starfire but that has a 15% chance and in arena's its hard to cast a starfire spell on a target. Now that starfall will not break stealth we have no way to actually kill another class. We really really really need a buff, a new spell or something that will give us some chance of winning in PvP

Just seems like the hole moonkin concept was created by blizzard the day they allowed liquors and drugs inside the offices and they just can't admit the hole thing wasn't planned..

Well I do play moonkin (I've been moonkin since feb 2006 as much as I could raid as DPS.. most of you know how hybrids were welcomed at that time..) but I really feel they have never been able to set it right.. always the poor branch of the family..

Anyway it looks like they decided to buff it a little bit but they came up to their senses and remembered how drunk they were that day and decided to hide their shame inside dungeons were it seems to be the only place moonkins can still be efficient (and actually they damn are!)