Counter Fear/Cyclone?

As you know we can interrupt the Blind or Polymorph while mage is casting this spell. Is any way to interrupt Warlock's Fear or Druid's Cyclone?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Counter Fear/Cyclone?

What, interrupt Sap? You could use Silence or Psychic Scream to counter Cyclone and Fear.
    Statix will suffice.

Sorry I meant Blind not Sap. I can send you PM how to do this ( the other classes can read it) but anybody know how to interrupt these spells without Silence or Psychic Sream?

Deleted

LoS is the only way to avoid them I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Equi
    As you know we can interrupt the Blind or Polymorph while mage is casting this spell. Is any way to interrupt Warlock's Fear or Druid's Cyclone?
    Yeah... Mage with Blind are the nastiest...

You will have to tell me how you interrupt an instant cast ability...

/facepalm... just /facepalm

I can send you PM how to do this ( the other classes can read it) but anybody know how to interrupt these spells without Silence or Psychic Sream?
    So you can interrupt polymorph without psychic scream nor silence... mind to tell us how? And if you can do it with polymorph, you can do it with fear and cyclone.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Sorry I meant Blind not Sap. I can send you PM how to do this ( the other classes can read it) but anybody know how to interrupt these spells without Silence or Psychic Sream?
    Avoid Blind? Its instant... u cant avoid that unless ure reeeeally lucky

B2T... yeah LoS, Fear and Silence are the only ways to avoid those Spell i can think off.. and sure cyclone has a short range, u may be a far away from druid as possible...but he can reach u easily(travelform)

Just cast SW: Death while rogue is coming to you and trying to use Blind on you.

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty ingenious, since the damage of Shadow Word: Death will break Blind, only there is no way of knowing when the Rogue uses Blind.
    Statix will suffice.

Just cast SW: Death while rogue is coming to you and trying to use Blind on you.
    Then dont say "interrupt" when what you mean is "break".

Interrupt means you, gap, interrupted the cast.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Equi, you fail to miss your own point here. You aren't interrupting anything, you are simply breaking the blind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chairman
    Equi, you fail to miss your own point here. You aren't interrupting anything, you are simply breaking the blind.
    Ok, sorry I used wrong word. So if we can break Blind or Polymorph using SW: Death will it works against Fear or Cyclone?

Ok, sorry I used wrong word. So if we can break Blind or Polymorph using SW: Death will it works against Fear or Cyclone?
    Then I can just /facepalm at you if you are unable to read the tooltip of these spells.

EDIT: Yes i like to /facepalm at people, its too easy these days.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Do you even own the game?

yeah I think the OP meant using SW to break blind and poly, instead of interrupting it.

FW / los for fear..
    los for cyclone..

nothing else (well actually resto druids have a crappy range on their cyclone so you might be able to outrange it.. rocket boot anyone?)

*edit : damn people are fast at answering ;x*
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

15+ Year Old Account

Damage done while feared has a chance to remove the Fear effect. While Cycloned you are immune to all damage, therefor the damage from Shadow Word: Death won't break it.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix
    Damage done while feared has a chance to remove the Fear effect. While Cycloned you are immune to all damage, therefor the damage from Shadow Word: Death won't break it.
    Thanks for rewarding reply.

SWing a blind is easy, just look for the rogue running at you... then know how far a distance of a blind is, and how far away the rogue is, REALLY DIFFICULT, they'll be mashing their blind button and once they get in range.. it'll go off.