What 2 trinkets would you choose?

3 trinkets to choose from on my disc priest:

A) Medallion of the Alliance (84 resil)
    B) Medallion of the Alliance (45 resil)
    C) Soul Preserver (spell power +75, healing spells have a chance to make your next heal cast wihin 15 sec cost 800 less mana)

A is the easy obvious choice, it's really about B or C. For simplicity, I'm going to ignore the 800 less mana proc.

So would you take the 75 SP, or the 45 resil? I'm leaning toward the 45 resil, but it just feels particularly low to have my spell power at 1228. I'm more concerned about surviabilty, which is why I'm leaning toward the resil. Both resil trinkets together, puts me right at 700 resil. I know there's a lot of room for improvment over C, but I'm seeing what you all think about the choice.

Thoughts?

Re: What 2 trinkets would you choose?

If you really want more res, just use what you have and wait for the next patch and get the trinkit from wintergrasp with res on equipe and some caster proc of some sort.

Resi will not help you if spell power is to low. You take less dmg, but you heal ourself for less AND heal your partners for less. 1228 spell is very low.

I use the badge trinkiet ATM, but since my SP is good I have the Chaos deck, and waiting for the Darkmoon fair to see how the Berzerker card will work out for me.

I would just go with a normal healing trinkiet if I where you. And would try to get a better one then Soul Perserver...

I use [item=42122] and [item=42413]

The second trinket should depend on your options (like professions), and your team setup (Do you play offensive, defensive, go oom, or need more resilience).

Quote Originally Posted by cerealK
    If you really want more res, just use what you have and wait for the next patch and get the trinkit from wintergrasp with res on equipe and some caster proc of some sort.
    The spellpower trinket from WG has 84 crit rating, not resi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rymezz
    The spellpower trinket from WG has 84 crit rating, not resi.
    Is that sure? I saw this here, too, but I was thinking or hoped that this is mistake. It wouldn't make sense to give melees a resilence trinket and none for casters. And if it would be with crit it would be the same as the one for badges of heroism. And I can not imagine only this crit trinket for casters, it would be for examples useless for resto druids, wouldn't it?

I don't have the Berserker trinket, but I read, that it gots a 50% proc chance, so one gets 105 crit and 105 resilence after 6 casts for the rest of the fight. I thought of buying it, but f***** market ended just few days ago ^^

Yeah, if it's not resilience that'll be on it, it'll be completely fucked up as it'll be superiour in PvE :S

The trinket obtainable via Wintergrasp will be change to 84 resilience and a proc to give you 590 spellpower on spellcast. (so the same as the badge trinket but with resilience instead of spellpower :P)

Source?

Instead of crit ;-)

But the source would be pretty nice!

Already linked above me, but was on mmo some time ago already as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by Knf
    Resi will not help you if spell power is to low. You take less dmg, but you heal ourself for less AND heal your partners for less. 1228 spell is very low.
    Do you have any level 70 items?

Full enchants??

SPell power gems??

If not, then I advise no ammount of resil will keep your allies up!