Thread: Doctor title?

Doctor title?

Any word? ;D
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

Wazdakka

Re: Doctor title?

Go and give Blizzard some suggestions for First Aid achievements. All of the ones they had in Beta were removed and they don't seem too keen to add any more.

Or maybe it's in 3.1? Who knows.

why the hell did this just pop into my head?

For what?

The First Aid achievements are insanely easy to get. They don't even take a large amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    For what?

The First Aid achievements are insanely easy to get. They don't even take a large amount of time.
    The Doctor title was rewarded from Server First 450 FA.

That's insanely easy?

Doctor Title was planned to be released with wotlk, as first 1st aid to 450 reward, but most of the "realm first" achievements were removed since it encouraged intensive playing :-\
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

"The Doctor" without further name... would rock incredibly ;D

if you have the title "The Doctor"

i think you should be sent a lil blue police booth pet

and the door opens when you snap your fingers

oh, and it can teleport you anywhere in cavern of time.....
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

would me cool
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)