Thread: 2h Frost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 2h Frost

I've been 2h frost dps ever since I started raiding, i'm running a specc that I just tailored for my own needs and it's working great. In 25m raids i'm always in the top 5.

You can argue that UA > Lichborne anytime you want but I'm just too lazy to work in another frost rune into my rotations so it's a nice filler

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...her&n=Kryptikk

Can't wait for the patch tbh.

not bad, but i wouldnt go with lichborne and imp howling balst range for pve.
    runic power 3 points i think would be better.

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimós
    not bad, but i wouldnt go with lichborne and imp howling balst range for pve.
    runic power 3 points i think would be better.
    You know what? You'r absolutely right, been quite awhile since I reviewed my talents and I always figured it increased the aoe range of HB which I now know it doesn't. Having recently aquired valorous (4) set bonus i have alot more RP to play around with as well.. so ya, i'll go switch for RP mastery. Rest i'm fine with though, but Ty

np

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.

After one week of trying out RP mastery I have now chosen to specc back.

Never using a streak of 3 frost strikes in my rotations and always having RP enough for when i need to use 2 anyways. Went back to the utility of arctic reach and Lichborn.

To be honest i tried this spec out in 25 man naxx..it does decent dps no doubt...but i still did considerably more with 0/32/39 spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

I don't like any of the specs without a cooldown. I need gargoyle or DRW on bosses to really be number 1 on the dps meters. If you really know how to use gargoyle and wait for you're trinkets to proc or proc them yourself then it does so much dps even after the nerf. And getting the Ghoul as a pet does a lot of dps by itself.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

That's what I would have. Almost the same as the duel weild frost/unholy spec except you use a 2hander, thus you get Frost Strike for the 2hander.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=T%C3%ACck

I was 2h frost from the time I hit 80 till about a week ago and I'm far better satisfied by unholy dps. Frost is great if you don't have an enh shaman in the raid and have enough melee dps for it to make a difference, but punch for punch unholy is coming out on top for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Quote Originally Posted by Mith
    Can you please post the rotation/presence you used on this parse? I'm getting started with Frost 2H and trying the (Rune Tap) IT>BS>OB>OB >FS(Rime) rotation in Blood Presence. Is that what you did on this fight?

Edit: I just looked at your parse again (for real this time) and judging by the number of ITs vs. OBs I'm pretty sure you're using that ITx6 rotation. If you are, can you post it here? I have seen all kinds of IT-heavy rotations on EJ and they're making my head hurt