BeaconTimer mods

Just curious what if anything people are using to track Beacon's remaining time. I'm trying out classtimer right now but the only way I can get a timer is to set the beacon as my focus or my target so It shows in the timer for the focus/target.

Unfortunatly only the beacon itself has a timer. The buff it gives everyone else "Light's Beacon" doesnt have a timer on it It's just a static buff tied to the actual beacon that goes away when it does. Any suggestions on how to get classtimer to work without having to change my focus or target everytime I change my beacon would be appreciated.

Suggestions on other mods that can do this also are appreciated as well.

Re: BeaconTimer mods

I use the tracker in ZOMGBuffs since I use it in place of pallypower already (and it's compatible w/ pallypower's assignment system).

Try NugRunning

It seems to handle all cooldowns including Judgements and Holyshield as well.

ZOMGBUFFS is the one to use. Written by "Zek" a rogue in my guild. it places a button on screen that you can drag anywhere with a countdown timer (also works on the shield) so your beacon never expires without you knowing.

I'm using Spellreminder to track beacon and shield myself.